i want my money back

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i want my money back from this place i contibuted a dollar back in 2013 when eric was asking for doinations for hte forum and today i was at the vending machine and i needed a dollar for the twix bar but i ditn ahve it and that dollar could have been in pocket at the time if i didnt give it to eric the fucking idiot who doesnt even change the fucking vueltietin to the guy enaymore you FUCKIng suck eric bauman i want my dollar back youhave my papayl information and if you dont give me back my dollar when im done with law shcool when i go to aw schol in 3 years and then 4 years later im gonna be a layer and im gonna sue your stupid fucking ass along with the idiots on here who harassed me I heard hclaupa is a real eastate lawyer so he dsoesnt know jack shit about criminal law or civil law awhtever it would be called so GOOD BYE loser fucking dog fucker idiot and lord devastation and his gay boys are fat hicks who cant even count to 2 without having to use an abacus LOSER

chalupa

The gimp
Give me a break!
Give me a break!
Break me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I bought bitcoins with your dollar and bought Mars Inc with my profits. How ironic.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
the only ironic thing is hen your mom hit you over the head too many times with her ironic board you nerd

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Give me a break!
Give me a break!
Break me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!
how do it fel to be a reela state lawyer which is the biggest joke lawyer of the world? reeal estate law is the easiest path threw law school LMAO i bet you dont know how to win a court case without having to open up your gay boy of eeal state LAW LMAO

chalupa

The gimp
I'm not sure I understand you. Not like, "Oh look, neffy is being retarded again," but rather, "I'm not a lawyer at all." So, where are you going with this?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chalupa i spoke to my premum inside source nd he told me that your a scrub and you should just get the fuck off the forum you and big matt and catgravin are the reason why this forum has 5 members you killed eric bauman congrats you are a waste and i want my money back

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i think the mods hsould ban all bald people on the forum get rid of the inferior genitic boys

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I want his dollar back. As I've made the first claim to it, it is therefor becoming my property. "But how do you have the first claim if his (idiotic) original post was to do exactly that?" you may ask. Simple: As the new owner of the dollar, I am retroactively revoking his claim and invalidating it entirely, hence making my claim the only one standing, making me the owner of it. Deal with it.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
I will be auctioning off his dollar at noon tomorrow. Opening bid is $1. Any takers?