i want my money back

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
too many gay retards on the forum i feel like im the only one who isnt gay or terarded

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ok fero keep riting those fucking tags that you think your so funny about theres a reason why you only post on a dying forum the only people you make laugh are dead people

GSXR

srs tho

wtf happened? i havent been here in like 5 years and everything is deleted.

did you guys get hacked? you should do norton forum protection and avg free forum protection. nobody will be able to wreck your shit again.

later guys

edit; i remembered chalupa being hilarious and stuff. where is eviljoe? he had a chat called eviljow dot cum (i don't have enough internet credibility to post links) or something and it doesn't exist anymore. i need to sexually harass hazard.

edit 2; rip caveman

Last edited:

Evil Joe

where is eviljoe? he had a chat called eviljow dot cum (i don't have enough internet credibility to post links) or something and it doesn't exist anymore. i need to sexually harass hazard.
The United States government raided my server room and made me dress up in girl's clothes. They also took all my Bob Ross videos away and they shut down eviljow dot com, so we had to move everything over to eviljoe dot com instead. Feel free to stop by. Hazard hasn't been sexually harassed for weeks.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
srs tho

wtf happened? i havent been here in like 5 years and everything is deleted.

did you guys get hacked? you should do norton forum protection and avg free forum protection. nobody will be able to wreck your shit again.

later guys

edit; i remembered chalupa being hilarious and stuff. where is eviljoe? he had a chat called eviljow dot cum (i don't have enough internet credibility to post links) or something and it doesn't exist anymore. i need to sexually harass hazard.

edit 2; rip caveman

We got hacked twice. Premium is still alive, though.

It was actually a blessing, considering all the assholes went back to EBWF.