i'm staying forever

Fero

Old World
Staff member
This place is awesome, despite the fact we're ruled by a fat, war mongering homosexual.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Nobody rules over me. I will stay here forever.

AND I eeeeIII will allll waaasys pooostt heeereee!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Shut up loser Stu. You are a gay man and I run this forum. You are a filthy peasant and you collect cans for a living. Get off the ebt card you four eyed bitch.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
Shut up loser Stu. You are a gay man and I run this forum. You are a filthy peasant and you collect cans for a living. Get off the ebt card you four eyed bitch.
first off, I run this place and have done so since 2oo5.

second, you're my bitch and always will be.

third, how can you see what I post if i'm on your ignore list?

and lastly, you're the biggest homosexual bed wetter on this forum. you are the one talking about cocks and queers. if you're not a flaming faggot with a mangina then you're just a dumb chick.

Yeah, you run this place. Despite all your "suggestions" that get ignored and all the "bullying", you run this place.

I ought to ban you for a few days just so you can see how much shit you do run.

Besides, Iceman runs this place.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Go fuck yourself devastation. You are mad that I am not accepting your friend request. You are a sad unemployed Indiana hooser. Fat faggot four eyed bitch. You auntie may motherfucker.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Iceman is a skinny hipster bitch who has admitted to sucking my cock and chalupa and lord devastation both my cock puppets too. you bitches need to learn a little respect and im not going to play mr nice guy anymore. big matt and catgravin can go fuck themselves they have no thing on me and im here to make you bitches squeel

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
Iceman is a skinny hipster bitch who has admitted to sucking my cock and chalupa and lord devastation both my cock puppets too. you bitches need to learn a little respect and im not going to play mr nice guy anymore. big matt and catgravin can go fuck themselves they have no thing on me and im here to make you bitches squeel
The only one seeming to be squeeling here is you, you act like a little bitch. I think it's time for you to walk it off there cowgirl.