justin beber needs to stay right here in american enough said!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
enoguh said j biebs is an inspirational to my generation and is agood person he actually goes to cancer centers and helps kids with cancers by signgin oh hello? do you see bums like elvis presley or marvin gaye or anyone of chalupas lord devastation kevin smiths time going out to hospitals and saying oh yeah your gonna get cured of your cancceer? of course not. j biebes is the best because he also brings money in tyour POCKETS you f8cking iditos hwo go whoaronud saing stuff like oh j biebe sbadlinfleucne he needs to get out of here because hes running america GUES WHAT? j biebs is putting money in your pockets he giving money to the government from selling his albums and the money from the government goes to the poor people and the poor people put money into vending machines and other commototities in the citties and then what? when you get change from the vending machines that QUATER is coming indriectly from j biebs. THINK FOR A MOMENT you fucking idiots i swear to god if you wan j biebs gone go get yourself DPEROTED

Ciaran

enoguh said j biebs is an inspirational to my generation and is agood person he actually goes to cancer centers and helps kids with cancers by signgin oh hello? do you see bums like elvis presley or marvin gaye or anyone of chalupas lord devastation kevin smiths time going out to hospitals and saying oh yeah your gonna get cured of your cancceer? of course not. j biebes is the best because he also brings money in tyour POCKETS you f8cking iditos hwo go whoaronud saing stuff like oh j biebe sbadlinfleucne he needs to get out of here because hes running america GUES WHAT? j biebs is putting money in your pockets he giving money to the government from selling his albums and the money from the government goes to the poor people and the poor people put money into vending machines and other commototities in the citties and then what? when you get change from the vending machines that QUATER is coming indriectly from j biebs. THINK FOR A MOMENT you fucking idiots i swear to god if you wan j biebs gone go get yourself DPEROTED
Enough said. Justin Bieber is an inspiration to my generation and is a good person. He actually goes to cancer centres and helps people with cancer by singing 'Oh Hello'. Do you see bums like Elvis Presley, Marvin Gaye or anyone of Chalupa, Lord Devastation or Kevin Smith's time going out to hospitals and saying "oh yes, you're going to get cured of your cancer"? Of course not. Justin Bieber is the best because he also brings money into your POCKETS. You fucking idiots who go around saying stuff like "oh Justin Bieber's a bad influence, he needs to get out of here because he's ruining America". GUESS WHAT? Justin Bieber is putting money into your pockets. He's giving money to the government from selling his albums. The money from government goes to the poor people and the poor people put money into vending machines and other commodities in the cities. And then what? When you get change from the vending machines, that QUARTER is coming indirectly from Justin Bieber. THINK FOR A MOMENT, you fucking idiots. I swear to god, if you want Justin Bieber gone, go get yourself DEPORTED.