killed on EBWF

Fero

Old World
Staff member
lsiten i told chalupa to leaem e alone but you need to sotp too youve been nicer to me but you also have said some rawncy stuff to me like how im retarded and that i need to be put into your rape chamber but i now that your a pedofile who is unmarried your gonna die alone forever and your fat and you havent bathed or shaved in weeks but let me tell you something strate up you need to leave me laone before you get into trouble with the law and big matt will also be held repsonbiel because he runs the forum and he is in charge of you and your actions just remember big matt you chalupa maybe nocturnal brittney mystery man telaso and others will be proseucted to the fullest accent of the law and you will be removed from the forum and maybe the internet

I have dev's dad's phone number if you want it.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
lsiten i told chalupa to leaem e alone but you need to sotp too youve been nicer to me but you also have said some rawncy stuff to me like how im retarded and that i need to be put into your rape chamber but i now that your a pedofile who is unmarried your gonna die alone forever and your fat and you havent bathed or shaved in weeks but let me tell you something strate up you need to leave me laone before you get into trouble with the law and big matt will also be held repsonbiel because he runs the forum and he is in charge of you and your actions just remember big matt you chalupa maybe nocturnal brittney mystery man telaso and others will be proseucted to the fullest accent of the law and you will be removed from the forum and maybe the internet
I miss that guy.