L-O-V-E

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Pfffft what are these feelings you speak of?

All right fine, we've basically always known each other. Small town, he only lived like a block from me, and he's only a year older than I am so we had several classes together in high school.

I joke that we're together because I lost my driver's license when I was 18 and was stranded at the college I attended when I happened to see him and asked for a ride home. We discovered on the way that we had a similar class schedule so he offered more rides, that turned into "Hey why don't you come over after class?" and next thing I knew I was basically living with him.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch

All right fine, we've basically always known each other. Small town, he only lived like a block from me, and he's only a year older than I am so we had several classes together in high school.

I joke that we're together because I lost my driver's license when I was 18 and was stranded at the college I attended when I happened to see him and asked for a ride home. We discovered on the way that we had a similar class schedule so he offered more rides, that turned into "Hey why don't you come over after class?" and next thing I knew I was basically living with him.
That's really cute. Are you still together?

Me:

I met a guy in the San Francisco airport. He was going to Vancouver BC, I was going to Portland. We were both on flights from South America and noticed each other on the plane. We just started chatting and we're attracted to each other. We exchanged #s & chatted online. I went up to visit him because I always wanted to see BC.

Long story short, we spent all our vacation time in each others cities. Just having fun, relaxing, and having a lot of really, really good sex. Of course we ended up falling in love with each other. But we didn't want the same things in life, he couldn't commit. We ended shit, both moved on as best as possible. But I still think about him a lot. Sometimes I feel like I fell in love with the person who I was with while we were on vacation and I don't even know if it could have worked. We were SO different. Our families, how we were raised, etc. But I can't help but wonder. Longing is so cruel .. so we aren't together. But I still think about him and miss him years later.

Last edited:

ennaynattirb

I've tried to remind him that I'm a psycho and he should probably cut his losses sooner rather than later but he won't go. March was our 18 year "fuck it let's say we're officially dating" anniversary, August will be our 14 year wedding anniversary.

Do you ever try to talk to him?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I've tried to remind him that I'm a psycho and he should probably cut his losses sooner rather than later but he won't go. March was our 18 year "fuck it let's say we're officially dating" anniversary, August will be our 14 year wedding anniversary.

Do you ever try to talk to him?
14 years!!!! Holy crap. Congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼
I don't. I deleted his # because I couldn't cut it off any other way. I have his email address still. But I'm afraid to reach out because of unrequited love. I'm sure he's moved on. It's been 7+ ish years.

ennaynattirb

I can understand that. Could always just throw out something like "Oh hey I saw 'x' the other day which reminded me of you, how have you been?" kind of email.

Fero

Old World
Staff member

This story doesn't add up. Unless you mean community college on a full ride meth scholarship.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
When was high school? EBWF split ages ago into EBWF and Ebaumnation (that's us). Then EBN got hacked twice. Ebaum and @Wesbo keep paying for us, so we're still alive.

Then EBWF got hacked. They relaunched with new (very shitty) forum software, but died after a year or two.