LOOOOOOOL Fooled me again EBN!

I'm fucking his grandma right now. Her nether lips are like a grilled cheese sandwich being freshly pulled apart, from which pours forth a liquid resembling hot tomato soup.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
get lost faggot this fucking forum sucks DICK eveyrone who psots above me is a fucking FAGGOT also if you psot below me you fucking SUCK

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
I wonder how many fags hooked up for rampant, disease fueled butt sex after meeting on this forum. Seriously, before everything got erased, this place used to be a hot spot for queers. And some might boast that this forum also served as an outlet for progressive/communist/hippy types to voice opinions and share ideas.

What went wrong, guys?

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
You think THIS is bad, you should see premium...
I heard you have to provide proof positive evidence of your gayness to even qualify for premium. After leaving EbaumsWorld to join this forum (before realizing it would soon become a secret hook-up for queers and transgender prostitutes), I applied for premium but then got told that my presence on the forum was too straight, and too white.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I heard you have to provide proof positive evidence of your gayness to even qualify for premium. After leaving EbaumsWorld to join this forum (before realizing it would soon become a secret hook-up for queers and transgender prostitutes), I applied for premium but then got told that my presence on the forum was too straight, and too white.
Glad to see you are finally coming out of the closet.