Votes: 2 50.0%
  • retard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • idiot

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
lol stu you mad you old fuck? trailer bo? trailer trash no fingers loser says what? go back to your freak circus you loser

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yea and frood your a dumb idiot too who is the attention whore? dont you leech of your parents by driving there MERCEDES to school 7 minutes away like a gay little boy? seriously hat classe you take/ pee pee touching and men fellatio at your local communtiy college? fucking loser when i make bank your gonna be sorry that you FUCKED with me you little shit same appleis t o chalpa and lord devastaion NAD EVERYONE WHO DOUBTS ME ON THIS FORUM

Frood

a true bro
yea and frood your a dumb idiot too who is the attention whore? dont you leech of your parents by driving there MERCEDES to school 7 minutes away like a gay little boy? seriously hat classe you take/ pee pee touching and men fellatio at your local communtiy college? fucking loser when i make bank your gonna be sorry that you FUCKED with me you little shit same appleis t o chalpa and lord devastaion NAD EVERYONE WHO DOUBTS ME ON THIS FORUM
Youre slippin' man. The best you can do is insult the distance I drive to school? That's like the worst insult I've ever heard. And it's wrong.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
You guys are too harsh on him. He's australian, after all.

They only got education over there back in 2006.

Hambone

My brain has been dulled to previous transgressions....I give Nefarious an A+. If he acts like a douche F-minus