How great is Telaso?

• The Best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The best of the best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frood

a true bro
ITT we talk about what a swell fella Telaso is. Dude can play ping-pong with Asians like it ain't no thang, and deal with his work idiots like a pro, and the way he stepped up to take care of his brothers is downright admirable. Your turn!

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Is Telaso a kind of car? If so, this is news to me. Also I don't know anything about cars, but I'm sure that's pretty obvious.

Not only can he play ping-pong at a level unprecedented, but that time he ran around the country for five years really inspired me. Also, many thanks to him for his service in Vietnam, and I love shrimp.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Telaso has officially joined EBN. Telaso would just like to say that no one better mess with Telaso. Telaso was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. Telaso didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

Telaso was in vegas last week at the bellagio with 10 women on his shoulders because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995. Telaso saw phil ivey and phil ivey let out a "Telaso?" and Telaso didn't say anything because Telaso only talks to people when Telaso wants to talk to people.

so if Telaso posts on this forum you better say "Telaso?" and Telaso might respond to you if you are lucky.