on a female

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Just cut your toes off. Guys HATE toes.
😂 I hate toes too, especially on men! They're fugly as hell. But I have them so I have to make them look nice. Who the fuck is going to want to date someone with jank ass feet?

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I like a good French manicure. Natural nails are great if you have them. I don't because I'm a nailbiter so acrylics it is, but I'm going to try to do DIY polygel here soon.

Imma do the matte look on the right when I get all my supplies:

DSC_1427_GTvsMT_AUS1_sq_1080x.jpg

ennaynattirb

Which part the color or the fakes?

You're right though, I should paint them to look like cigarettes instead.

ennaynattirb

Pffft that's pretty as hell man.

Thinking about tinting the hair blue and purple today, may as well make the nails match.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Pffft that's pretty as hell man.

Thinking about tinting the hair blue and purple today, may as well make the nails match.
You are brave. I have really dark hair and can't bleach it without killing it. The most I can do is highlights. Funky colors aren't really my thing though but I do appreciate the beauty. I'm weird I'm not into tats, piercings of any kind, or unique colors. Pretty vanilla appearance wise but that's it. If I did get a tattoo it would have to be something really meaningful

ennaynattirb

My hair is typically blonde, but it's not bleached. Can't remember the name of the product but it's a lot less harsh than bleach. Buuuut I also don't have incredibly dark hair to begin with so even if I could recommend it I'm not sure if it would be suitable for really dark hair.

Anyway, I use sunless tanner about every other day, which stains my roots around my face this dumb orange color because my hair is a reddish color anyway, and it's now grown out enough without being lightened that I can hardly stand them. It's not too bad if I wear it down but still bugs me. So the plan is a blue mask to try to tone out the orange a bit, then purple on the roots and blue blended in about 2/3 of the way up.

It's not permanent color so it'll more than likely be washed out in about 2 weeks.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
My hair is typically blonde, but it's not bleached. Can't remember the name of the product but it's a lot less harsh than bleach. Buuuut I also don't have incredibly dark hair to begin with so even if I could recommend it I'm not sure if it would be suitable for really dark hair.

Anyway, I use sunless tanner about every other day, which stains my roots around my face this dumb orange color because my hair is a reddish color anyway, and it's now grown out enough without being lightened that I can hardly stand them. It's not too bad if I wear it down but still bugs me. So the plan is a blue mask to try to tone out the orange a bit, then purple on the roots and blue blended in about 2/3 of the way up.

It's not permanent color so it'll more than likely be washed out in about 2 weeks.
Oooo u should make an ombre!!

You are lucky. I always wanted to have blonde hair. It's the perfect palette to dye. But I'm not white, well kinda so it would look horrid on me. My mom is Kurdish and my dad is from Malta (if you know where that is) so you can imagine that combo does not equate blonde in any way. Do you ever just rock your nature color?