on a female

chalupa

The gimp
I miss the little goober. Hope he's not hanging by his neck in the fucking closet.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
You're beautiful. Im trying to act vulnerable so she likes me
I usually like asshole types who only want to use me. It's a bad pattern. It's a bad thing when you're compatible sexually (into the same freaky shit) and not compatible otherwise. It takes two to tango though I guess. We both fucked each other up.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
im being an asshole type you dolt
😂 Be a little nice. That asshole type is a little more complex. I don't know how to describe it. It's like, I like to play a little rough. I won't describe it in more details. That's for later. Is this seriously all because I hate holes in my face/ears?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
To cut my rent in half and be near my fambly
That makes sense. Too bad for me, or you. Depending on how you look at it. I can't leave the West Coast. I've lived up and down it my whole life. And as a "brown person" as you motherfuckers say I can't imagine living in the middle or a red ass state.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I miss the little goober. Hope he's not hanging by his neck in the fucking closet.
I'm drink and Beer came on my playlist while I was trying to clean about 5 minutes ago, perfect fucking timing.

Thought about serenading the forum but decided against it. God knows if you all harass me enough I may go hang by the neck in the fucking closet.

Or go to Disneyworld.