peopl worst then the JEWS

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
it seems like jews get a bad rap on the internet especially on nazi kkk white power websites like ebaumnation so im here to tell you people are worst then the jews

1) ITALIANS italians are scum bags most women are hairty have bad salami breath and the men are gel guido pussies with proschetta dicks and stupid accents italians like to invade cities with there scumbag policies like smacking woman is okay and driving around fiat and pussy italian cars overall italians are pussies and leeches

2) MEXICANS mexicans are lazy as fuck they dont know hwat theyre doing with themselves most of the time you can catch mexicans selling chicllets at home depot or going stuff like mang yeah mang mang i mean CMON look at bigmatt a TYPICAL MEXICAN fat lazy and doesnt even do his job aka moderator the forum!!!! dont forget mexican woman make too many babbies and are fat and hairy as fuck disgusting worst of the worst!!!!!!!

3) IRISH the irish are the laughins stock of europe irish men are wannaba scottish men because they know scottish men are better looking bigger dicks smell better and actually know how to count to ten without mentioning potato or beer the irish are the blacks of europe and HOW MANY WARS HAS IRELAND WON OR BEEN IN ? ZERO!!!! pussy DELUXE irish men have buck tooth freckle faces say stuff like mlady and can i check your coat sir? STUPID UGLY IRISH

4) CHINESE the chinese produce like rat litter and its bad REALLY BAD the chinese woman likes to make three obys so they can fuck more desperate chinese woman and its an endless chain of chinese babbies thats why they are taking over the world and i feel bad in 50 years when chinese is majority and the chinese force you to buy there plastic WATERING CANS or say prease and ban the word L forever!!!!!!!!

5) BELGIANS belgians are wannabe frenchman with pig beast women and there country is just like ireland they BEEN IN NO WARS AND ARE FOREVER PUSSIES!!!! DOES BELGIUM EVEN HAVE AN ARMY? IM PRETY SURE AMERICAN CAN WALK IN WITH PAINTBALL GUNS AND TAKE OVER THE PUSSY BELGIUM BITCHES!!!!!!

have i said enough? forgot a grou pof people? i most likely did because alot of people like to make fun of the jews but in reality the above and others are much worst the jews want to imrpove america

Brian

Brian
people who use 'yer' or 'ya' when typing as in 'if yer late' or 'ya think?' need to be publicly hanged asap

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
^I was going to say Nazis, but whoever made that shirt without designing it to fall apart halfway through SNL is now at the top of my list.