post your new year's resolution

Brian

Brian
mine is 2560x1440 (just hooked up an external dell panel to my laptop). I hope it doesnt rape the igp much.

what's yours?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
to have catgravin permabanned from the forum which will happen some time in march according to big matt and other sources

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
-Gain 50 pounds.
-More meth!
-Be a cunt to absolutely everyone.
-Take up a new hobby, like alcoholism or heroin.

Imma start now, I hope you all have a terrible evening. I hate all of you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I hope everyone has a delightful NYE.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
-Gain 50 pounds.
-More meth!
-Be a cunt to absolutely everyone.
-Take up a new hobby, like alcoholism or heroin.

Imma start now, I hope you all have a terrible evening. I hate all of you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I hope everyone has a delightful NYE.

Brian

Brian
he banned me too for a while because I didnt respect the 'No use of the number 9' rule

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I got banned on my previous account, though not by our favorite gardening tool.

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Once again I apologize for single handedly ruining the forum. I'm glad Ernest logged in just to remind me of my failures.

The four or five people I banned changed the forum forever. Not the multiple database-clearing hacks, of course, but the bans. Clearly.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
big matt needs to apolgize looks how he denies everything he banned half of the forum not 4 or 5 people like he claims did hitler change history books during nazi germany yes he did just like how big matt is changing ebaumnation history by covering his genocide like catgravin who doesnt even post because shes knows shes guilty of being hitler cunt and big matt is hitler dick together the hitler cunt and dick become one and make antiforum babby i think the manchild of chalupa is the product of bigmatt and catgravin one ugly bald little bitch who goes umph when he punches people and punches vertically and not horizontally so please bigmatt keep telling us that you bant 4 people because thats BULLSHIT