post your new year's resolution

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
big matt needs to apolgize looks how he denies everything he banned half of the forum not 4 or 5 people like he claims did hitler change history books during nazi germany yes he did just like how big matt is changing ebaumnation history by covering his genocide like catgravin who doesnt even post because shes knows shes guilty of being hitler cunt and big matt is hitler dick together the hitler cunt and dick become one and make antiforum babby i think the manchild of chalupa is the product of bigmatt and catgravin one ugly bald little bitch who goes umph when he punches people and punches vertically and not horizontally so please bigmatt keep telling us that you bant 4 people because thats BULLSHIT
I've been your number one advocate and defender. :/

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I've been your number one advocate and defender. :/
really matt? im sorry you are a nice guy im not a fan of the bans before but you really are a nice guy swell guy you and noctrunal are the nicest guys on the forum thats why you guys can stay as for others i wont name names but chalupa lord devastation telaso brittneymeth fero silberfuchs those guys GOT TO GO

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
really matt? im sorry you are a nice guy im not a fan of the bans before but you really are a nice guy swell guy you and noctrunal are the nicest guys on the forum thats why you guys can stay as for others i wont name names but chalupa lord devastation telaso brittneymeth fero silberfuchs those guys GOT TO GO
Smartest guy ever.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
As always, nefarious has a point. Think of how great this place could be with just nefarious, nocturnal, and the hobo...

Nocturnal: Matt, shovels, gay. Gay shovels.
Nefarious: FCUK YOU, SHOVLES ADN GAYS ARE WHATS RUNING american
Hobo: lol 10lols

It could be the best forum ever.

Ern3st

I'm pretty sure bigfaggotassSpreadingmatt & nefarious are the same people.