Randomer

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Yes you are, ice cream. You never answer my questions seriously. They're just followed up by puns. At least choopachoop or whatever answers them. You're a vanilla ice cream, hence the racist. I'm like a chocolate + vanilla mix swirl then the ice cream melts and it's a light caramel.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Anyone that tells you the size of the boat is all that matters is not telling you the motion of your ocean is 75% of it.

That is a white ice cream. You're showing off your white supremacy. I know how this works. No mixed mud bloods for you.

I'm honestly just bored and painfully lonely. Can you dig it?

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Stop playing with my heart. I told you I like froyo more. You don't seem like the froyo type. You are a dude who likes Breyers vanilla ice cream when you could have Ben n Jerry's.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Have you ever noticed only Americans like root beer?
Have you ever hooked up and smashed someone way out of your league and been like damn how did my sauce self pull that off?

Frood

a true bro
My go-to is Cherry Garcia. It was froyo because that's all they had in my dorm cafeteria when I took that picture. Sadly, in 2008 camera phones were shit, so it's a terrible picture, but that cone had a FLAWLESS swirl, and A+ sprinkle distribution, hence the picture.

Everyone outside of the US says it tastes like medicine, which means I want to get sick outside of the US for their delicious medicine.

I have not, I've never had a one night stand.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
My go-to is Cherry Garcia. It was froyo because that's all they had in my dorm cafeteria when I took that picture. Sadly, in 2008 camera phones were shit, so it's a terrible picture, but that cone had a FLAWLESS swirl, and A+ sprinkle distribution, hence the picture.

Everyone outside of the US says it tastes like medicine, which means I want to get sick outside of the US for their delicious medicine.

I have not, I've never had a one night stand.
Wow. We could be friends. I didn't see sprinkles there. I pinned you for a vanilla dude. I am obsessed with Ben et Jerry's. I like Half Baked, Tonight Dough, Chocolate chip cookie dough, Phish food, chunky monkey.

Yeah I have a stomach bug and the medicine here tastes like root beer. I love it but the pharmacist says I'm nuts. The grape flavor is disgusting.

That's too bad. You should try it. It helps numb the pain a little bit. But the key to a one night stand is you need to smash someone who doesn't remind you of your ex which can be hard if you have a type. You just end up sad and annoyed that they're not like them. This was my last experience.

I hate juice. Do you like juice? Ok i lied. I like it in booz

chalupa

The gimp
Cheap whiskey, root beer, ice. Great summer drink.

do NOT waste good whiskey on this, though, and it has to be super cold or it tastes funny.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I don't want to waste my cLoories on liquids. I like juice in my vodka. Gin and juice is ok. Prefer vodkam. Cranberry juice and vodka . Oj and vodka. I'm really drunk and sad now