real life stories of forum members warning graphic and may cause peopel to cry and cl

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chalupa
chalupas daddy owns alot of business all over the country and he got all the money from daddy spoiled little shit cried and cried until he become head janitor of dadds biggest company in philadelphia and was receiving over million dollars per vomit pickup. chalupa met his wife a worker and former mistress of chalups daddy who is a gold digger and wants to wait until chalups daddys kicks the bucket and she can have full control fh te company since chalupas is only a janitor. chalups and his wife go to the daddys golf course where they pose for pictures and chalups has to stand on stoll to make him look mighty and big but in reality he has a big ugly nose short fat posture and a dumb ugly grin that makes him look like he ate shit out of a bears ashole

brittney
britneyy isnt as fortunatere shes from methadone clinic missouri illinois and she is a big pothead smoking loser but she has a very alpha personality she met her hubby at the methadone clinic where they wedded and brit knew she could take advantage of her addicted husband and she feeds him meth as long as he buys her purses tampoons and she pimps him out to sell drugs out of the backyard in there trailer park where they have over 8 kids and they smoke weed all day while brittenys hubby services his wife wit hpimp money

kevinsmith
kevin is too stupid he was conisdered a special child in his grade school career and he was held back two times in pre school because he ate too much glue. when kevin turned 14 in 1944, he was sent off to fight the japanese in world war 2 because of draft rules. kevin gained special abilities where he can become very fat and grow an ugly disgusting mishapen smelly neckbeard so the army used him in experiemnts with the nazis where they can disocver a way to cure nazism and to kill off hitler which they did in 1948 and they had to use kevin to bomb nagasoki and irabu like the name of the bomb fatboy named after fatboy kevinsmith! kevin was used in vietnam and korean war and eventually in the most recent war against the iran oil crises where kevin is still really old fat and neckbeard and forever alone and he is a dumb fuck

big matt
big matt came to the country ellegaly at the age of 14 with his madre padre and tres cojones and pendejos amigos where he found work immediately pushing landmower down the sandy beaches of texas amd working the grape vines. big matt realized that hard labor isnt good for his fat body and nekbeard so he retired at age of 37 and now is an admin at ebumnation where he likse to abuse his powers and ban people for being funny and contributingt othe forum look how chalups and kevinsmith are still on the forum NOT FUNNY and NO CONTROBUTING to the forum but if you say knock knock joke YOU GET BANNED big matt also has a love effair with catgravin where they like to frolic in cat hair and eat cat food stimulating cats

lordddevastation
lord devastation was born out of his fathers fat beer gut where he unfortunatley is inbred and his long lust brother in kansas city faggotry loserville nocturnal was born and raised. lord devastation thought he could be a big boy one day but that fialde once he never learned how to shit properly so he never actually left his house due to embarassment. he pretends to have a family but his family is mostly his two fists and his penis pump which he stores under his ugly bed. to this day it is rumored that lord devastation is so inbred that he can drink over two beers and not pass out what an accomplishment for an inbred indiana kentcuyk boy fag

frood
too irrelevant to make a story for he was born in california where he fucked two pigs and now is an irrelevant faggot

ciaran aka mystery man
ciaran was conceived under some bridge in england where his inbred buck tooth mother kissed a toad and gave birth to ciaran a short stumpy chalupss look a like who isnt as bald but is getting there because 95% of english men are balding and ugly as sin. jimmythehead is actually his dad so guess what? i guess jimmy is an ugly toad and ciaran moved to ireland at the age of 3 with his ugly toad father jimmy and his mom suddenyly combusted on the trip and then jimmy was reponsible for raising ciaran to become as neckbeardious and buck tooth tea drinker as himself. they are rumored to be dating to this day

fredo gramuASSHOLE

annoying eurofag who was dumped off by gypsies in his home country of romania where he become a well out accountant at the age of 25 but was soon bankrupt because he cant actually count to 10 and his hairy ass neckbeard was so disgusting that romania had to kick him out and forced im to live in some scandanavian tight tight pants gay boy country

THE END i bet im gonna make you GUYS CRIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH keep crying

Fero

Old World
Staff member
This is actually all true. On my last trip to philly, I had a few too many ikea meatballs, so I puked 'em all over some big corporation's front lawm, where a very dashing mexican was busy mowing. Meanwhile a dude in one of those dust coats showed up, cleaned up the balls and was handed a suitcase full of money by some stiff in a suit.

Strange days, that are starting to make sense based on neffy's intel.

Oh, kevinsmith was already dead by then.

Last edited:

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Its posts like this that prove our dear neffy deserves a super special premium all to himself :)

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
You've got me all wrong, man. I use my husband's pimp/drug money on more drugs; fuck purses. And I don't even use tampoons; why would I spend money on those when I have a nice, absorbent couch (that I never leave) to soak it all up for me?

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
On the rare occasions she does get off the couch, she uses Bounty paper towels...they're the quicker picker upper. She just shoves the whole roll up her cooter. It fits, with room to spare.

Frood

a true bro
I like how at some points you forgot your persona and started using commas and periods, then realized it and slipped back into character.

And I may be irrelevant, but I still got a mention.

chalupa

The gimp
I like how at some points you forgot your persona and started using commas and periods, then realized it and slipped back into character.

And I may be irrelevant, but I still got a mention.
That's when truth takes over from belly...

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
What's cry and cl....

The mystery has haunted me for days
you are as elfe ntitled college fag boy who drives addys mercedes to whatever california state scool you attend and you think that your hot shit arriving 7 minutes early to class you spoiled little kid, does mommy and daddy buy you ps4 and condoms too? huh little boy? you are sad stop replying to my threads and get lost forever and get off MY FORUM fuck face

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
CATGARVIN OWNS SHIT catgarvin is THE REASON WHY THE FORUM IS THE WAY IT IS!!! shes an EVIL UGLY BITCH WHO WILL DIE ALONE IN CAT PISS REST IN CAT PISS SHES A JOKE I DONT CARE IF SHE BANS ME IFE HAD ENOUGH OF CATGRAVIN SHE THINKS SHE OWNS HTE FORUM GUESS WHAT? SHE NEVER POSTS HSES A SELF SENTITLED WHORE WHO PROBABLY WANTS CATS TO FINGER HE TO DEATH!!!! SHES A BITCH catgarvin GET OFF THE FORUM DEMOD YOURSELF AND JUST LEAVE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY EBUAMNATION IS EBUAMATION AND NOT REDDIT OR 4CHAN!!!!! i bet catgravin will now start crying because she always on her pms and her boyfriend big matt the bodyguard will be like oh cat gravin so for nefarious hes a meany dumb head!!! im gonna ban him like how i banned everyone on the forum the last cycle!!!!!! imagine catgravin andbig matt having sex it would result in alotta of meows and broken beds because they are both cat fuck faces and FAT AS FUCK FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!