real life stories of forum members warning graphic and may cause peopel to cry and cl

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
oops I FORGOT CATGRAVINS LIFE STORY

once upon a time two cats fucked thsmevles in a pool of pms blood and 9 months later they gave birth to catgravin aka a hag aka ugly beast woman who likes to eat cat food and bully people on internet forums by banning them for posting humor, when she was 12 catgravin immigrated to cat island where she fucked the cat king and then fuckde the entire cat population to make half cat half human babies and they were supposed to take over he world but cargravin si such a terrible moderator leader foruminite that she actually caused the entire cat island population to kill themselves and hten catgravin went on her 100 year pms cycle where she then moved to detroit or some slum black city where she now lives in a rundown apartment filled with cats cat food cardboard boxes ebt cards and a bad odor, now catgravin likes to moderator ebaumation a forum of forever virgins and bald ugly men and she is bff with her boy toy big matt who likes to please his mater by banning people on the ebaumation and then making a qq thread saying 'where all the people go? i thought we were funny and now i need to find another job becaus ebaumtion no pay gooDdD!!!'