Remember this year?

greg vs greg

I honestly can't remember anything that happened in 2008. I know I graduated from college that year, but I don't remember it.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Hello greg and other greg. How are you? How's the wife and kids?

I certainly remember you!

greg vs greg

Yeah I'm alive and I haven't forgotten this place. I still lurk here and ebw every now and then. Wife and kid are doing well. Thanks for asking! If any of you old timers want to do some catching up, send me a PM and I'll add you on facebook or something. That's where a majority of my online shenanigans take place these days and it's always good to have some lulz with old friends.

By the way, I thought I recalled something from 2008 the other day, but turns out it was acid reflux.

Last edited:

Brian

Brian
Yeah I'm alive and I haven't forgotten this place. I still lurk here and ebw every now and then. Wife and kid are doing well. Thanks for asking! If any of you old timers want to do some catching up, send me a PM and I'll add you on facebook or something. That's where a majority of my online shenanigans take place these days and it's always good to have some lulz with old friends.

By the way, I thought I recalled something from 2008 the other day, but turns out it was acid reflux.
pm me your wife's tits