reputation needs to be removed, im getting nasty reps

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
reputation is going to ruin the forum look at the ebwf they have reps and look at them the truth underbelly fucking spike lee these guys run the rep cricles and they use tiny chat inside jokes to ruin it

neg rep - eat shit
neg rep - neffy is a dick
neg rep - fuck your mother cabron
neg rep - llololo (what the fuck? lolol doesnt it mean laugh out loud out loud so it should bne pos??)
neg rep - chalupa is the only funny member on this forum (LOL probably from the faggot himsel)
neg rep - you are goin to be banned soon -catgarvin (ATLEAST SHE WAS MAN ENOUGH TO SIGN THE REP)

I mean cmon this isnt even funny anymore im getting harassed by the rep system and big matt is sitting on his taco bell fingers NOT DOIGN ANYHTING LIKE USUAL rain of terror big matt the hobo who sits on his throne of nothing and he cant even do his job as an administrator and remove the reps and star apol

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
I neg repped your slut mother after she did a piss poor job of eating my ass.
thats funny because i still have a mother where is your mother? died of cancer or aids? fucking little bitch you woudlnt say ANYTHING to my face off the computer screen because your a weak fucking skinny ass motherfucker who thinks he can talk all the shit your a little fucking little FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER i swear to god give me your eurofag address ill make you another foreskin EUROPEAN SWINE

chalupa

The gimp
What are you gonna make this extra foreskin out of? I have to admit, I'm curious.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im going to skin your fucking head off chalupa and then wrap it around his dick bitch so SHUT your damn mouth for once you fucking penis bicycle

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Other than a missing apostrophe, everything in that sentence was spelled right. You been taking keyboarding lessons?

chalupa

The gimp
im going to skin your fucking head off chalupa and then wrap it around his dick bitch so SHUT your damn mouth for once you fucking penis bicycle
How is this not bullying? I'm going to report you to the mods.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
thats funny because i still have a mother where is your mother? died of cancer or aids? fucking little bitch you woudlnt say ANYTHING to my face off the computer screen because your a weak fucking skinny ass motherfucker who thinks he can talk all the shit your a little fucking little FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER i swear to god give me your eurofag address ill make you another foreskin EUROPEAN SWINE
Shook brah?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
shook isnt funny shok is what underbelly and bo jackson use because they are tribal primates who like to pray on little girls on tinychat, shook is a banned word on here shook tiny chat you cant say those nigger cant say that etiher im trying to enforce the law now because cargatin and stu piddumbidiot dont know what the fuck their doing and big matt is too busy rubing his neckbeard while going ha ha ha like that picture of the mexican guy going ha ha ha to give a shit im the new law now deal with it and accept me as your elader

Fero

Old World
Staff member
shook isnt funny shok is what underbelly and bo jackson use because they are tribal primates who like to pray on little girls on tinychat, shook is a banned word on here shook tiny chat you cant say those nigger cant say that etiher im trying to enforce the law now because cargatin and stu piddumbidiot dont know what the fuck their doing and big matt is too busy rubing his neckbeard while going ha ha ha like that picture of the mexican guy going ha ha ha to give a shit im the new law now deal with it and accept me as your elader
My eurotrash adress is way up in your mother's cunt if you still want to make me another foreskin. Room enough up in this bitch.