smells

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
What are your favorite smells/scents?

Mine: Tide laundry detergent, Vanilla body lotion, and cinnamon gum.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Never had one.
Well I have one, but it's very weak.
That could be very helpful in some situations. Are your other senses stronger? I feel bad for you. I can smell something and it triggers certain memories and it's a fun or melancholic trip down memory lane

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I'm strange not gonna hide it...

- My husband's deodorant. I could carry a tube around with me, Idk what it is about it. It smells even better when it's on him, not like I'm shoving my face in his armpits after a long day but I catch it when he walks by sometimes and mmmhmm.
- This one is kinda hard to explain - the air outside smells different when I've been drinking, and it only smells like that after I hit the point of being fairly tipsy. I absolutely love it.
- Basements. My grandparents had a finished basement that I spent a lot of time in growing up, but even though it was finished it still had that fairly strong hint of like damp concrete. My dungeon of a basement at pur other house smells like that but 10x stronger.

After that I'm fairly normal with particular body wash scents and stuff lol

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I'm strange not gonna hide it...

- My husband's deodorant. I could carry a tube around with me, Idk what it is about it. It smells even better when it's on him, not like I'm shoving my face in his armpits after a long day but I catch it when he walks by sometimes and mmmhmm.
- This one is kinda hard to explain - the air outside smells different when I've been drinking, and it only smells like that after I hit the point of being fairly tipsy. I absolutely love it.
- Basements. My grandparents had a finished basement that I spent a lot of time in growing up, but even though it was finished it still had that fairly strong hint of like damp concrete. My dungeon of a basement at pur other house smells like that but 10x stronger.

After that I'm fairly normal with particular body wash scents and stuff lol
I can't stand damp smells!

I love men's deodorants and soaps too. It's so masculine and powerful smelling to me? I love Axe and Irish spring

chalupa

The gimp
I'm Zestfully clean. You're not fully clean unless you're Zestfully clean.