some suggestions to get the forum back to its prime

Telaso

I'm Telaso
You gave me Ambers dorm room key remember? It was a little used but it held me over for a few hours.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ive noticed ath everyone is really mad on this forum we need a chill section too it seems like being old neckbeard usless job married to a fat ugly wife i get it you guys are mad but dont come onto the forum and projects your anger like we are some clinic to help your anger managemtn honeslty if your angry get off the forum go outside and take some breathing exercises instead of calling me names and harrassing me and following me calling me names that really make me mad

chalupa

The gimp
ive noticed ath everyone is really mad on this forum we need a chill section too it seems like being old neckbeard usless job married to a fat ugly wife i get it you guys are mad but dont come onto the forum and projects your anger like we are some clinic to help your anger managemtn honeslty if your angry get off the forum go outside and take some breathing exercises instead of calling me names and harrassing me and following me calling me names that really make me mad
Douche .

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
huh what? calling me an iron your gay but thats stating obvious why dont you chalupa lord devastation and big matt meet me in a motel for a meetup so we can handle this/ four on one i pretty sure i can handle the lot of you

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Sweet! Neffy is inviting us for an orgy.
It's been days since my last one.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
soe more suggestions i thought of all day

1) bring back reptuation give reputation to the quality members only like green bars uatoamtically to me and other guys who are actually posting in the forum giving it activity

2) set a weight limit on the forum if you weigh over 150 pounds you ned to be banned and reinstated until they loe the weight im actually feeling bad for the fat guys on here over 150 pounds slob ketchup stains on there face really disgusting i mean do you guys even pluck the crums of your neckbeards???

3) if you have chilren you need to leave seriously imagine if your 7 year old son was looking at your computer browsing for some toys and he comes across the forum and sees the stuf like chlaupa is posting like 'im gonna rape you' or brittneyanne like 'i like to sleep wth many men' or kevinsmith 'nefarious you ened a good spanking on your behind lemme spank you' really sad and perverted forum too many cuss words too for the chilren!!!

4) if you live in the midwest or the west you need ot be banned im sorry but nobody likes the western part of the us and hte midwest i say the line be drawn from ohio down everyone not in the bad area can stay but if you live in iowa or idaho or montana you ned to be gone forever and be sent to the cow tippy forum or the honey boo boo inspiration forum because honey boo boo is what you west and midwest look like

5) if you live in europe you need to go sorry but your lagging the forum and wedon t understand your speak sometimes i mean cmon whats a wanker? bellend? metre? litre? what is that stuff? so sad

chalupa

The gimp
When we finally have sex, neffy, it won't be rape, it will be necrophilia.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard

3) if you have chilren you need to leave seriously imagine if your 7 year old son was looking at your computer browsing for some toys and he comes across the forum and sees the stuf like chlaupa is posting like 'im gonna rape you' or brittneyanne like 'i like to sleep wth many men' or kevinsmith 'nefarious you ened a good spanking on your behind lemme spank you' really sad and perverted forum too many cuss words too for the chilren!!!
d
Excellent bullet point but you got the names all mixed up.

3) if you have chilren you need to leave seriously imagine if your 7 year old son was looking at your computer browsing for some toys and he comes across the forum and sees the stuf like brittneyanne is posting like 'im gonna rape you' or chlaupa like 'i like to sleep wth many men' or nefarious 'you kevinsmith ened a good spanking on your behind lemme spank you' really sad and perverted forum too many cuss words too for the chilren!!!
d

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Soooo basically neffy wants a forum where there's no one to talk to but himself?

I figured he'd get enough of not having anyone but himself to talk to in real life but whatever.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
YEAH ANOTher RULE STOP CALLING ME NEFFY IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SON ESPECIALLY YOU KEVINSMITH IF I WERE YOUR SON I WOULD GO TO THE SUPERMARKET AND WILL DRINK TONIC UNTIL I OVERDOSE ON THE ALCOHOL