textures and weird places

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
Ok we did smells. Onto something new. What are weird textures/feelings you like.

me:
I love playing with water beads, putting my hand in a jar or bag of rice and feeling the grains fall from my hand. Cold, hard pillows. Cold crisp sheets with a soft downy blanket on top of me and someone warm to cuddle with. I like the feeling of chalk dust on my hands (also pretending to be LeBron James and throwing it up in the air). I like getting a massage while I'm high.

where's the craziest place you've smashed?
me: car, hotel pool, penthouse suite.

Frood

a true bro
chalupa doesnt even have to mention any places and we all know he wins already.

He's like, "aboard apollo11,in the backseat while JFK was being assassinated, in king tuts tomb"

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Lmao I think the new person is perfect can we keep her?

My comforter is beat up and it's sooooo fucking awesome feeling. Smooth sheets, fan blowing, curled up with the comforter, heaven.

My sheets are starting to pill though so that's aggravating.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
No, because at no point in the pre-ebaumpacalypse days did I place a lot of value in the words anyone said about themselves...

I had one person I was obsessed with and he gone, so you can all come out as Mushy at this point and I can live with that.

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
No, because at no point in the pre-ebaumpacalypse days did I place a lot of value in the words anyone said about themselves...

I had one person I was obsessed with and he gone, so you can all come out as Mushy at this point and I can live with that.
Who is mushy? I thought they were just calling me sensitive because I didn't like the pile of shit picture. My name is unique for sure, but it's not Mushy.

Sleepless

Ninja Wizard
My fave feely-feelings are the back of my head when I've just had a no.1 buzz cut and sleepily putting my arm out of the car when it's on the highway and the feeling of the air on my hand.......and freshly cleaned bed sheets.