The English are weak wimps

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Everybody from the UK is week as fuck most birtish men have big horse teeth yellow stayned

You go to the UK and the pakis run the place because british men are pussies you go to london and you see the pakistan flag hanging down from big ben anyways UK men are pussies you would never see a UK man in a fair fight because theyre all weak and run shit places like smash.com
Also british women are ugly as f*ck you see afucking british woman and shes fat pregnante and theyre lal llike u wot me and they smoke cigs WOW all british women have this fuckign disguating potty mouth and there breath STINKS all smoking cigs and going up to your face and going pence for a fuck might? I mean wow disgusting the UK is a gay ass country and whenver I see a british man talkin shit onlien about america the greatest country in the world, i jsut augh bceause i know that the british wman is a balding man with big ugly teeth and no hair ugly ugly man FUCK YOU ENGLISH

Wesbo

Retired Tea Ninja
Staff member
Man, i need to get some glasses pronto, you could be right and i've just not been able to see it..

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
wesbo im gonna report you to the police aka broken record? this is very harassment