NYG 5
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 9
There is a great disturbance on Discord.
The "service" based in San Francisco (pooville) and administrated by POOJEETS and COCKSUCKERS have lost their minds. Not only do they ban you for ticky tack infractions, now you get banned because the algorithm is overzealous and lost its goddamn clanker mind.
Multiple times this month I have been banned on Discord. Why? the cocksuckin piece of shit "platform" wants to act like a publisher and bot even provide the evidence or the post that supposedly violated their guidelines. Every other time its been a 24 hour ban, so no big deal, I just went about my very interesting life in the real world, but this time it's been a week long ban for posting NSFW material. I have posted no NSFW material. A couple weeks ago I posted fully clothed pics of classic 2005 era FAT ASS ARGENTINE BABES, obviously that isn't really NSFW. In addition to this, around that time I posted a message titled "LOOK AT MY FAT HOG", which was directed toward murray, a fellow cunt.
"how was this NSFW" you may ask. "did you post a pic of your 15 inches of pain? was it hairy?", while such a massive would have been very popular and generated many notification widgets in my cellular phone, I DID NOT, in fact, post pics of my esteemed member (one of the biggest, I've been told). The only picture I indeed posted, was of my motorcycle (2015 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Police, a very desirable recreational vehicle).
Because the tyranny and rampancy of Discord is becoming every day more visible and insufferable, it is time for us to reduce risk and return to the Forum. It is time to come home and return to how nature intended. It is time to escape from short form media, time to once again produce well thought out and inspiring posts that users can take time to mindfully read and engage with. We must come back home before the Discord algorithm, or some hidden abusive mod, or some exploitative cancerous RAT cries to the source of tyranny and gets us unjustly cutoff from the rest of the body, and left blind and aimless with no recourse. There was a dream that was ebaumsworld.com/forum, realize it!
and FUCK DISCORD, and FUCK REDDIT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER
The "service" based in San Francisco (pooville) and administrated by POOJEETS and COCKSUCKERS have lost their minds. Not only do they ban you for ticky tack infractions, now you get banned because the algorithm is overzealous and lost its goddamn clanker mind.
Multiple times this month I have been banned on Discord. Why? the cocksuckin piece of shit "platform" wants to act like a publisher and bot even provide the evidence or the post that supposedly violated their guidelines. Every other time its been a 24 hour ban, so no big deal, I just went about my very interesting life in the real world, but this time it's been a week long ban for posting NSFW material. I have posted no NSFW material. A couple weeks ago I posted fully clothed pics of classic 2005 era FAT ASS ARGENTINE BABES, obviously that isn't really NSFW. In addition to this, around that time I posted a message titled "LOOK AT MY FAT HOG", which was directed toward murray, a fellow cunt.
"how was this NSFW" you may ask. "did you post a pic of your 15 inches of pain? was it hairy?", while such a massive would have been very popular and generated many notification widgets in my cellular phone, I DID NOT, in fact, post pics of my esteemed member (one of the biggest, I've been told). The only picture I indeed posted, was of my motorcycle (2015 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Police, a very desirable recreational vehicle).
Because the tyranny and rampancy of Discord is becoming every day more visible and insufferable, it is time for us to reduce risk and return to the Forum. It is time to come home and return to how nature intended. It is time to escape from short form media, time to once again produce well thought out and inspiring posts that users can take time to mindfully read and engage with. We must come back home before the Discord algorithm, or some hidden abusive mod, or some exploitative cancerous RAT cries to the source of tyranny and gets us unjustly cutoff from the rest of the body, and left blind and aimless with no recourse. There was a dream that was ebaumsworld.com/forum, realize it!
and FUCK DISCORD, and FUCK REDDIT
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER