This forum sucks compared to ebaumsworld

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i agree but what can you do? if you say somethign against the common oopinion like big matt is a big fat mexican or lord devastation is a wife beatin drunk youll get banned i mean lately i noticed maybe catgravin ahs been taking her meds and probaly is so high off her cat piss that she cant even bother to lcick ban anymore big matt cant even ban aonyone anymore its the beginning fo the end im glad but the only problem i have with the forum is the lack of quality mods!!!! i would make a good mod i think im alligable because i actually am active and am willing to make a lot of changes to the forum to BRING IN MORE PEOPLE!!! something that the moronic mods on here forgot about and now this place has been turned into a resort of old faggots like ciaran chalupa OLD FAGGOS like kevin smith who probably stll uses a phone with a wire attached to it! fucking unbelable!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
when i took my cusans i was nice ot people but then i get banned by big matt and then peole start calling me names for just voicing my opinion and writing my stories! kiss my ass you big bitch!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT shUT THE FUKCU P I SAID KISS MY IASS YOU FUCKMNGI FGNUOFE

whocares

I remember the days when ebaumsworld was a good forum... yup, that was almost 7 to 8 years ago...

Good threads about Music
Funny posts in Everything/Nothing
Great picture/photoshop contests
Remarkable debates in Current Events
Awesome posts in Videos

The only section that sucked was Soundboards & Pranks, but nobody visited it anyways...

Brian

Brian
I remember the days when ebaumsworld was a good forum... yup, that was almost 7 to 8 years ago...

Good threads about Music
Funny posts in Everything/Nothing
Great picture/photoshop contests
Remarkable debates in Current Events
Awesome posts in Videos

The only section that sucked was Soundboards & Pranks, but nobody visited it anyways...
whocares .

DarcSystems

I heard from the ol' EBW mods that the database on this forum got pwnt (apparently more than once). I'm sorry to hear that. Ruby and I ran into Pepper Peanut in Boston and had some drinks and buttsex. He, too, was sympathetic to the loss of information. Keep on keeping on.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
The hack has its upsides. Only the crème de la crème remains. I honestly wouldn't welcome most ebw'ers here, even though it would mean a 99% increase in traffic.

EBN survives.