This forum sucks compared to ebaumsworld

DarcSystems

What's up nocturnal. Did the premium section disappear at some point or was my status revoked?

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
What's up nocturnal. Did the premium section disappear at some point or was my status revoked?
We all lost it after the crash, but it's back now. Pretty much that is where all the action is. PM Bigmatt and he will straighten you out.

We all lost it after the crash, but it's back now. Pretty much that is where all the action is. PM Bigmatt and he will straighten you out.
Be careful how you word this message to BigMatt. You don't want him to straighten you out in the way he may be thinking (of course, I could be wrong; maybe you do want that. Either way, whatever, I ain't no hater).

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Be careful how you word this message to BigMatt. You don't want him to straighten you out in the way he may be thinking (of course, I could be wrong; maybe you do want that. Either way, whatever, I ain't no hater).
Right right. Sorta like how if you catch your kid smoking a cigarette you make him smoke an entire pack so that he is sick of them. Only replace cigarettes with penises.

DarcSystems

I've been dying to have bigmatt straighten me out. It's been a dream of mine for years. A sexy little secret, if you will.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
thatbs uecase your penis iso smal that it doesnt curve in fact it goes inside so you have a vagina congrats

chalupa

The gimp
If I had a vagina I'd jam so much stuff up there...lost car keys? No problem, I have a set hooked on my ovary. Need a plastic dealie to hold your sliced bread bag closed? Got a few smashed into my cervix. Spare change? TONS of it.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chaluap your just pathetic and mat all the time just stfu for once you fucking idiot stop postign for one day almost 30000 post on a dead forum deader then your moms rotten vagina in her coffin

chalupa

The gimp
chaluap your just pathetic and mat all the time just stfu for once you fucking idiot stop postign for one day almost 30000 post on a dead forum deader then your moms rotten vagina in her coffin
GIVE ME THAT FiSH!!!!

Nova

I just got fisted for the first time last night. Since were on the topic of vaginas.