this place is so dead...

Brian

Brian
Fight me IRL Starlord, you newfag :rolleyes:
who?

Negging? Is that still going on?
you see, you guys think reps negs and rep bars are are silly, but if the join dates would be disabled so they dont show up under your avatar then a lot of ebaumnationers and ebaumsworlders would experience multiple severe mental breakdowns. negs dont really matter, most people dont give a shit about them, but i'm pretty sure that we would witness the biggest mass suicide in the history of the US if you village people rejects were to wake up one morning and realize that your precious join dates are gone. think about that for a while, let it sink in.

lolPirate

Yall mother fuckers need to get some tinychat going or some shit. The EBW forums tinychat is hella retarded.

chalupa

The gimp
Yall mother fuckers need to get some tinychat going or some shit. The EBW forums tinychat is hella retarded.
Tinychat was the beginning of the end. It predated the forum split, created retarded cliques of people, and brought a ton of hatred for no reason. I'm not sure what we could do to get the forum back up (other than prem), except maybe make nefarious a mod.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Do we actually want the forum back up? If you take a five minute tour on EBW, you see it's full of l0lf4g i neg u wif my superior neg powers ur a fagg0t not part of the clique newfag. Plus you get banned for saying nigger. And the mods are morons.

Last edited:

Frood

a true bro
I like the crowd we have in premium. There's what, 10 of us left? Instead of being a forum full of random trolls and fake people, it's a more interesting, more tightly knit group of friends at this point. Sure it would be nice if we could kill hours here like in the old days, where by the time you finished reading every thread, they all had new posts, but not at the expense of having 100 Nefarii for every Chalupus.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Agreed. The premium crowd is awesome. For so few people it's pretty busy in there too. Too bad non premium people can't see there actually is activity here.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Aw, ickle neffikins can't see pwemium. Awww.
huh speak english fucking idiot ickle? whats ickle? pwemium you go to school or what you fucking moron/ instead of sitting all day on daddys lawn chair eating popocrn and whiping your black servants to reek in the profits maybe you can do something productive rather then making 290000 posts on an internet forum with 5 acktive MEMBERS you fucking idiot get the FUCK OUT OF MY FACE NOW

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
who is us? you yourself nad you? get over yourself you overrated little doggy shit

huh speak english fucking idiot ickle? whats ickle? pwemium you go to school or what you fucking moron/ instead of sitting all day on daddys lawn chair eating popocrn and whiping your black servants to reek in the profits maybe you can do something productive rather then making 290000 posts on an internet forum with 5 acktive MEMBERS you fucking idiot get the FUCK OUT OF MY FACE NOW
Who the hell would be stupid enough to have black slaves? Besides the complete lack of work ethic, they'd steal you blind, too.

Hambone

I agree,but slaves come in several colors.....it aint about the color,but the mentality to wanna work