too much harassment on the forum and too little mods

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
makes this forum bad you fucking mods im calling you out in this thread for the first time exclusive catgravin fuck you holelles bitch bigmatt get off your fat fucking ass and ban chalupa already chewy your fucking gay and your old as fuck go attach another iv bag to your vein loser droogsteve and mgunit you guys suck too you havent posted in years and mr. ebaum you should be ashamed for what your website has become i used to be a big fa n of you and now your on my anti ebaum list so FUCK THIS WEBSITE i reported halupa thread and nothing was done because of harasment and now im psised off THIS FORUM DESERVES NO TRAPHIC AND THE FRONT PAGE HASNT BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS GOOD BYE LSOERS

Iceman

Icedad
I'm going to report this post for harassment to the mods so they can...

Oh wait

chalupa

The gimp
I think neffy called catgarvin a "holeless bitch" and it sounds awesome but I'm not sure what that means.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yeah i miss the real big matt not the one controlled by chalupa big matt is probably chalupa the real one probably went ot the heart attakc grill and ate his heart out rip big matt and rip to chalupas small pee size brain hey chalupa go push some more paper into your boyfriends asshole LOSER

chalupa

The gimp
What does that even mean, neffy? I sometimes feel bad I give you a hard time, because I'm not sure your IQ is high enough to even know we are picking on you.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
hoe of idlete friend requests? chalupa and his gay bud butties were spamming my inbox with friend request i click decline and it still there this is getting out of hand the forum is so old that kevinsmith and his gay boyfriend probably use hand cranks to reload the websites this website SUCKS FIX THIS FOCUKIGN FORUM

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yeah did you watch you fuckin belgian faggot? i bet you fucking had kevinsmith insert his dickinto your mouth afterwards you uking cum eater BITCH ASS LOSER belgium SUCKS HOWS THE ORLD CUP GOING FAGGOT? ThATS WAHT AI THOUGH

Frood

a true bro
yeah did you watch you fuckin belgian faggot? i bet you fucking had kevinsmith insert his dickinto your mouth afterwards you uking cum eater BITCH ASS LOSER belgium SUCKS HOWS THE ORLD CUP GOING FAGGOT? ThATS WAHT AI THOUGH
It's been over for like a month?

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I posted the video on seniorjizzlawn.com.

Hambone

LMAO!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?

chalupa

The gimp
I find myself worrying about neffy's safety when he doesn't post for awhile, like his helper forgot him at the zoo on sped day.