whats with the spammers????

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
rediculous i cnt evne post on the forum anymore i see people spamming pharmacutical drugs and trying to sell jordan pvp pumps i mean what is this ???? big matt and stu where are you guys doing?!?! catgravin is supposed to be the super moderator of the forum and shes just sitting on your vagina lips, playing footsies with her cat.s this is an outrage and if i dont get the service that im paying my internet for im goin to file a suit against the forum! youll all be held responsible!

chalupa

The gimp
"Just sitting on your vagina lips" might be the best thing ever said.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
is catgravin bigg matt and stu involved with the spammers? paid them money to spam the forum so ebaum can make a profit on his shitty ebaumnation website? this is a really big conspriacy and i want answers now. big matt you are going to be in big trouble if you dont apologize to the forum for allowing the spammers to spam the forum!!!! we want answers now and i speak on behalf of the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chalupa

The gimp
is catgravin bigg matt and stu involved with the spammers? paid them money to spam the forum so ebaum can make a profit on his shitty ebaumnation website? this is a really big conspriacy and i want answers now. big matt you are going to be in big trouble if you dont apologize to the forum for allowing the spammers to spam the forum!!!! we want answers now and i speak on behalf of the nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a spambot.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
the nation will not stand for this anymore!!! BIG MATT SPEAK UP NOW OR CATGRAVIN OR STU SPEAK UP ANd TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE OR THINGS WILL GET HEKTOC. LOOK at THE PEOPLE ON THE BOTTOM!!! uowr203jr AND )#@*%HRjw30iofgnuwb9h4gon I MEAN CMON WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?! THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINNING THE FORUM AND YOU GUYS ARE SITTING ON YOUR IDLE HANDS DEVIL PLAYTOWN I MEAN THIS IS GETTING OUT of HAND AND I WANT JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ACTUALLY POST ENGLISH ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chalupa

The gimp
the nation will not stand for this anymore!!! BIG MATT SPEAK UP NOW OR CATGRAVIN OR STU SPEAK UP ANd TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE OR THINGS WILL GET HEKTOC. LOOK at THE PEOPLE ON THE BOTTOM!!! uowr203jr AND )#@*%HRjw30iofgnuwb9h4gon I MEAN CMON WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?! THESE PEOPLE ARE RUINNING THE FORUM AND YOU GUYS ARE SITTING ON YOUR IDLE HANDS DEVIL PLAYTOWN I MEAN THIS IS GETTING OUT of HAND AND I WANT JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ACTUALLY POST ENGLISH ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flawless execution.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
here boy chalupa whos a good boy? good booy chalupa follow me here chalupa good boy bald little boy with asmall penis and inability to grow facial hair or any hair do you even have eyebrows/ fucking loser hairless bald asshole

chalupa

The gimp
Only retard I know that gets angry about compliments. Youre a peach, nefster.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Chalpa over 27000 psots on a dead forum do you realize that you lrod devastation and two other people are active posters? the spammers arel aughing at you, neckbeard bald boy cheetoh eating golf course psuy whiped FAGGOT

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chalupa is teh biggest troll on here just leave me alone im about done with you

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Whoa there neffy, you are almost typing coherently. If you do that everyone will lose complete interest in your antics.

Keep it low bro.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I think the whole nefarious persona is getting a bit old. It's time for EBWF to find something new. Maybe an angry black guy? It's old, but if executed with style it can still be hilarious.

Some other ideas:

- Bible thumper
- Conspiracy theorist
- Retarded outback aussie kangaroo fucking homo

But that last one might be too easy.

chalupa

The gimp
I think the whole nefarious persona is getting a bit old. It's time for EBWF to find something new. Maybe an angry black guy? It's old, but if executed with style it can still be hilarious.

Some other ideas:

- Bible thumper
- Conspiracy theorist

LOL.

We could use a good Bible-thumper on here, but you'd have to, you know, have knowledge of the Bible to do so. Neffy works because no prep is needed; the beauty is in the delivery, not the content.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
You don't have to know that much about the Bible to thump the shit out of it. Just rince and repeat whatever crap you read online and pull the rest out of your ass. It's not like anyone here knows anything about the Bible anyways.

Angry black guy is by far the easiest, since every white man alive probably has experience with angry black guys, either online or in real life.

Smart ass college boy would be funny as well, but I don't think they could pull that one off.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard

Some other ideas:

- Bible thumper
- Conspiracy theorist

We already had those and we banned them.

They are now all back at EBW.

I'll try the aussie one.

"OI, you call thaat kangaroo sex? This is kangaroo sex, mate. Americans are dumb!"