wheres premium section imo?

chalupa

The gimp
I want to know who is going back and finding old logins, registering, and then posting single, odd messages.

I think it is belly or neffy.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
It's nothing short of incredible how long we're lasting. EBWF crashed, rebooted and crashed again. Meanwhile we are still here.

Although we are ruled by Britannia now. @Wesbo

chalupa

The gimp
Who is this mysterioso who is combing through the old member list, signing up here, pretending to be them, and then disappearing again? Is it mushy? Please tell me it is mushy.

Fuck off, mushy.

HubbleBubble

Real meat/protein eating cis male
I don't know, I just know I'm Hubble. I spent many wasted days debating you over illegal immigration and other political issues, trying to convince you that you're an idiot. Now that the destruction of the country is almost complete, I'm sure you're proud of yourself. Lol.

chalupa

The gimp
Holy shit, I heart you to death.

Yeah, highest employment rates since the 50s, highest tax base. I'm not speaking mexican on a day to day basis, immigrants have lower crime rates than white people, very few people have tried to overthrow the government, and the ones who have are home grown.

Yeah, I think you are demonstrably wrong. Welcome back, don't ever leave.

HubbleBubble

This economy has been riding on the success of the last administration, but it took Resident Jao Xiden less than a year to almost completely fuck it up.

The last jobs numbers they released were half a million below their expectations, and then a day later Biden surprised no one and pulled new numbers straight out of his old ass. Are those the numbers you're talking about? (y)

Dude, there's no way you could still be this dumb, it's been years. Most of us get wiser with age. What's the average IQ of all these brick layers pouring into the country?

Since I wasn't around to keep you informed, I guess I should tell you that Epstein didn't really kill himself. And the women you've been having sex with are what science calls biological men. It's all been lies.

chalupa

The gimp
Fucking A.

No, fucking A+!

I'm glad you're still as fucktarded as always. Like I said, don't ever leave again. You're the best.

HubbleBubble

What's most troubling is that I come back after 7-8 years and get an almost immediate response from chalupa, giving me an A+ after I call him an idiot. So much desperation.

Putting all the truths aside, thanks. I hope all has been well.

chalupa

The gimp
I mean, when you are so proudly wrong after so long, we're just glad you're you. Like an old shoe, or the retarded homeless guy in your small town.