Yas bitch

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I emailed bonenator. You never know if he still uses that address. Edit: bounced, too bad

Can't find Spooky in the member list. Might have gotten purged a few years ago.

Anyone else?

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
stu, dev, noc, kev...pretty much everyone except that megacunt bellu. I even miss mushy, because eventually he did fuck off and that makes me sad.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Nah he'll just do what Amber did and say hi then vanish again.

He's really busy making knives and taking pictures of shovels to fill the Matt-sized void in his heart.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Can't find the clone forum the hacker made. Was it emuse or something? That had all the original content

Fero

Old World
Staff member
It's not the original one. Original EBWF was hacked and destroyed by someone who's EBWF girlfriend dumped him or something. @tonythetiger knows the story better. Hell, @tonythetiger even remembers that nig cop's name. But alas, @tonythetiger refuses to leave Premium.

Anyway, the hacker took the database and made his own forum, I think it was called emuse. It had everything that was on EBWF at the time of the hack. He had all personal info as well.

After a while EBW tried again and made that new forum, but it wasn't very successful. Truth and bellu posted there and on emuse with other nicks.

It's pretty funny that we still have the entire member list from the original EBWF while they didn't.

Last edited:

Zen

Harry Potter MD
It's not the original one. Original EBWF was hacked and destroyed by someone who's EBWF girlfriend dumped him or something. @tonythetiger knows the story better. Hell, @tonythetiger even remembers that nig cop's name. But alas, @tonythetiger refuses to leave Premium.

Anyway, the hacker took the database and made his own forum, I think it was called emuse. It had everything that was on EBWF at the time of the hack. He had all personal info as well.

After a while EBW tried again and made that new forum, but it wasn't very successful. Truth and bellu posted there and on emuse with other nicks.

It's pretty funny that we still have the entire member list from the original EBWF while they didn't.
Looking at the names gave me a chuckle. That stupid fucking vegan chick

Fero

Old World
Staff member
How the fuck can you be vegan and fat. She was so fucking dumb it had to be a troll.

The place was a total cesspool, but fun.

Last edited:

Zen

Harry Potter MD
How the fuck can you be vegan and fat. She was so fucking dumb it had to be a troll.

The place was a total cesspool, but fun.
Like hooking up with a borderline. Fun, but fuck will you regret it afterward.