Your first gay experience

Cpt.Nemo

Im 16 and just a year ago I used to smoke a lot and i got addicted, thankfully im sober now. Anyways I had no money so I always used to smoke with random people. So one day after school I heard some black guys were going to smoke at his house so i asked to join. They looked at eachother and said yes. So when we got to the house we went to the basement. No one was home they said if I want to smoke i had to strip, so my stupid self said ok and I striped down. When I was done they grabbed me and tied my legs and hands together. Then they called a friend and said they had a white boy to force. About 10 min passed by and one of them said alright done waiting lets start. They both dropped their pants and told me to suck or their not going to let me go so I did it. This huge back meat sliding in and out of my mouth felt great. but it made me gag a few times after about 20 min of sucking one of them backed up and put a condom on and started to do me in the butt. It hurt at first but i got used to it. So I had a dick in both holes. So when I thought it couldnt get any worse their friend showed up. So when he came down they asked them selfs should we double penetrate him. So I ended up getting double penetrated while a dick was in my mouth. It felt great! and I was getting into it then they all got up and came on my face. Then they said we are gonna do me almost every week and its been like that for a year. And I love it now sometimes there is 5 or 6 guys that show up so I end up having 2 dicks in my butt, two dicks in my mouth, and a dick in each hand. MMM I love being gangbanged by a bunch of huge black guys.

Your turn.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Cpt.Nemo, I can't even reply to your message to me.

Also, do you always just ask to see a lady's penis right away? You can at least get me drunk first.