Movies

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Saw the first episode of True Detective last night. I think it might be a really good show.

Also, Walking Dead, 40 minutes of Daryl flirting with Jailbait McGee and then burning shit.

Brian

Brian
Non Stop - Liam™ Neeson™ on a plane doing Liam™ Neeson™ stuff™

it's pretty watchable, but the happy ending is straight from 1993 with a bullshit u-turn and the injured white heroes highfiving each other

6/10

edit:

dont be fooled by the 7.5 imdb rating - that's obviously because the bad guys are motivated by a specific event in recent US history therefore it's politically correct to give this movie a higher rating. if you dont then you're a terrorist. imdb more like reddit 2.0

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
I thought the movie was going to be fucking stupid from the first trailer I saw.

chalupa

The gimp
I thought Gravity looked interesting but oversold, and I never even heard of 12 Years a Slave until people started talking about the Oscars it was going to win.

I hear good things about it.

Really want to see The Monuments Men, however, the boys want to see The Lego Movie instead. I control the cash flow and the car keys. Who will win? Who will win?

chalupa

The gimp
Your kids. You're a pushover, that is patently obvious to everyone here.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Tell them the Lego movie promotes homosexuality, cheap healthcare, stricter gun laws, the idea that pizza isn't a vegetable and atheism. Your kids are American, right?

Ciaran

Did you go to the Lego Movie? I bet you did.

Please review it...