do you spank your kdis when there bad?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
today in the mall i saw this young boy acting like a bad boy in the mall center and i saw his father bend himover the mall bench and started psnaking him right in public!!! i was a little shocked by he was really smacking his butt really hard and iheard the kid cry louder and louder after every smack on the butt and he was really crying people were walking by like nothing happened! i just continued to stare and it was really disturbing seeing the poor boy getting smacked and i want to say that spanking your childrne is wrong! its bad parenting i heard on some abc news article on ther internet that spanking your kids leads to drug abuse drinking alcohol abuse and bad behavior like gang bangs and joining black gangs its really bad, maybe we should start telling kids whats right whats wrong honestly physical abuse leads to bad people. my parents never hit me and they get me whatever i want because im there child and you need to realise that the chance of oyu being alive and your mom having a healthy pregnant is very slim i mean kids in africa are aborted by the millions every day and yet here in america kids are bred like pancakes out of a stoven really sad!
if you smack your kid in the butt face back groin area you need a good smacking yourself iwas about to punch that dad in the face but i just slipped my slurpee and got out of there before things got nasty

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
If you were my kid, I would waterboard with boiling water you every time you opened you posted.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
If you were my kid, I would waterboard with boiling water you every time you opened you posted.
do you seak english? faggot, get a life

chalupa, do the world a favor and just put a bullet through your miserable mall head you fucking faggot ass shit eating dough dick

i bet that kid never steps out of line at the mall again, props to the parents for shaming him. assuming they dont beat the shit out of him compulsively

chalupa

The gimp
do you seak english? faggot, get a life

chalupa, do the world a favor and just put a bullet through your miserable mall head you fucking faggot ass shit eating dough dick
"Dough dick" is a new one.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i think its wrong to spank your kid even in pbulic! you teaching boys to beat women like that and you teaching women to act asserttive against men which is against family core values! spanking has led to feminism and rapes! we need to teach our chilren that they are the boss no matter what

chalupa

The gimp
you have children? oh boy call social services and have your kids removed you seem like a bad person
He's your real father. You squirmed your way out of your mom's bulldog-eating-mayonnaise-looking vagina, and he hugged the afterbirth; you were that ugly. When he realized his mistake, he threw up in violent protest, drop-kicked you into the biohazard waste container, and walked out the door. Congratulations on ruining everyone's life by being born.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
He's your real father. You squirmed your way out of your mom's bulldog-eating-mayonnaise-looking vagina, and he hugged the afterbirth; you were that ugly. When he realized his mistake, he threw up in violent protest, drop-kicked you into the biohazard waste container, and walked out the door. Congratulations on ruining everyone's life by being born.
you need to leave me alone your really starting to make me upset

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
Maybe I can learn something, then. So spanking as an act of discipline is not hitting? How?

I'm not a parent, so I won't judge anyone for spanking. I just know there are plenty of evidence based methods to address problem behaviors. I don't worry about someone like Dev, but there are far too many people with too many issues who I wouldn't trust to discipline their children with violence. And yes, it is violence. Striking another person, no matter the intention, seems like a violent act to me.

chalupa

The gimp
I fully anticipate needing to give the kid a whack on the butt, but more for getting attention than instilling pain and fear. My dad, for example, never "spanked" me, but on more than one occasion when I was doing/about to do something stupid, I got an open-handed pop on the back of the head. More like a tap than anything, but it is easy for kids to ignore their parents' voices when they hear them all the time, but a rap on the noggin has a way of focusing your attention.