do you spank your kdis when there bad?

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
britney you need help you need to stop following me raound and posting stupid shit in the threads great you used ot beat your brother? whats your excuse now bitch? your such a clown 8 year old son? wow i feel bad i bet you bully him too! i bet you pusy whip your husband every night to buy you purses makeups and tampoons whatever your husband probably shops for your tampoons too your an alpha woman and guess what? MEN DONT LIKE ALPHA WOMEN you disgustin bitch i bet you hunt and have mulet hair too disgusting PIG WANNAB NECKBEARD FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
My 8-year-old 50 pound body would have you whining to your mommy in a matter of minutes.
And probably give Chalupa erection.

Neffy said:
britney you need help you need to stop following me raound and posting stupid shit in the threads great you used ot beat your brother? whats your excuse now bitch? your such a clown 8 year old son? wow i feel bad i bet you bully him too! i bet you pusy whip your husband every night to buy you purses makeups and tampoons whatever your husband probably shops for your tampoons too your an alpha woman and guess what? MEN DONT LIKE ALPHA WOMEN you disgustin bitch i bet you hunt and have mulet hair too disgusting PIG WANNAB NECKBEARD FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
kevin smith stop acting like mr psychogolist you are the fat man with the neckbeard and fore eyes too bout you are no one to call someone out in a thread soncidering that you are older then tv dinners you need to leave mthe fuck alone and get out of my life permanently you loser you are a tremendous loser by the way nice avatar did your boyfriend lord devastating life make it? you too are fags in a pod FUCKING LOSERS

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Actually it was made by a great poster years ago, Pyro.

I wonder whatever happened to that guy.

And I'm truly hurt that you want me out of your life. But I guess that opens up a spot at the Thanksgiving Dinner table.

Well, the kids' table anyway.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
kevinsmith you need ot leave me alone read my text on the bottom you will be prostituted the fullest extent of the law

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ban kevin yourself chalupa lord devastation brittney catgarvin and nocturnal AKA THE LOSER GROUP

chalupa

The gimp
That leaves amber, Telaso, and silber.

And tony, I guess, but he'll never have sex with any of them.

chalupa

The gimp
I think the list of people who would fuck tony in the ass is longer than the list of people who wouldn't.