friady is my birthday!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Friday is my birthday and I better receive happy birthday from all of my friends on here and i mean it if i dont receive atleast one happy birthday im gonna call the hacker back to reset the forum LOL you guys better be in your boots shaking and quaking
my parents are taking me to david and busters to play the arcade games iwht my friends were having a birthday party im turning 16 on firday and we gonna hve a good time my parents are giving me lots of tokens to win games and hopefilly im gonna get enough tickets to win myself a TV FOR MY ROOM!!!! i know that a telvision is something most of you cant afford especialyl the meth head coke whore but when i win my tv im not gonna be posting on the forum for that many times because im gonna be watching my TV while playing my Xboc 360 losers!!!

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
Friday is my birthday and I better receive happy birthday from all of my friends on here and i mean it if i dont receive atleast one happy birthday im gonna call the hacker back to reset the forum LOL you guys better be in your boots shaking and quaking
my parents are taking me to david and busters to play the arcade games iwht my friends were having a birthday party im turning 16
And this my friends explains EVERYTHING.

Happy Abortionday Neffy

And fool, most of us here in America have a TV in nearly every room, for fucks sake I even have one in my bathroom, You Aussy Abby's are so behind the times.

Last edited:

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Who are you referring to?

I literally cannot think of a single person who you haven't angrily insulted.
lets see not you i have many friends on here brittneyanne is my friend and ciaran are my friend too i also have big matt who gave me a positive rep and ebaum who is also my firend how many friends you have? oh right ZERO fucking queer

chalupa

The gimp
lets see not you i have many friends on here brittneyanne is my friend and ciaran are my friend too i also have big matt who gave me a positive rep and ebaum who is also my firend how many friends you have? oh right ZERO fucking queer
I'm hurt .

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
chalupa youll never be my friend your a pedofile reapist who is bald short ugly and most of all a four eyed neckbeard so maybe youshould put down the creamstone shake and start pumping iron to atleast compansate for your uglyness shortness baldness and your child touching tendencies maybe im just saying

chalupa

The gimp
chalupa youll never be my friend your a pedofile reapist who is bald short ugly and most of all a four eyed neckbeard so maybe youshould put down the creamstone shake and start pumping iron to atleast compansate for your uglyness shortness baldness and your child touching tendencies maybe im just saying
What's a cream stone shake? Sounds interesting.

Ciaran

Happy birthday old friend.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Did I just read that right? Was I just listed first on nefarious' list of friends?

I'm somebody's bitch!