friady is my birthday!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
MY BIRTHDAY SUCKED!!!! UGH MY MOM RUINED EVEYRTHING ThAT DUMB BITHC!!!!! SHE FORGOT MY CAKE AND THEN WE COULNT GO TO DAVE AND BUSTERS I TOLD HER STRAIGHT UP THAT HSE RUINED MY LIFE AND I HOPE SHE !!!!! FUCKING BITCH my MOM IS THE WORST MOM IN THE WORLD SHES A LIFE RUINER she was supposed to take me and my FRIENDS TO DAVE AND BUSTERS TO PLAY GAMES AND SHE FUCKED THAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg my friends and i were very upset we just ended up hanging in my basement instead of going t dave and busters we wanted to winsom cool stuff too and my stupid fuckin bitch mom lost the dave andbusters cards to PLAT THE GAMES and she is such a fuck up I HATE MY MOM

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yeah boy? atrleast my house has a basement too bad your rich daddy couldnt buy you one i bet you have four floors of nothing because you like jacking offi nt he empty corner while suckign oced

I'm sorry to hear that, Neffy. I hate for anyone to have a bad birthday. Maybe your mom will make it up to you and take you and your friends to D&B's on an upcoming weekend.

chalupa

The gimp
I think some family member has been touching neffy in his no-no places. It explains all the anger.