How I Met Your Mother Finale

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
So who came first?
whaaat?

chars

One wouldn't chug a beer while watching Frasier. One would drink a sophisticated glass of Sherry.

Niles: "It's confounding, Frasier. How does dad continue to drink that swill night after night while in his own home you've stocked the bar with the best liquors in the world?"
Frasier: "Oh now, Niles. There's nothing wrong with having a drink of choice. I'm sure dad sticks to Ballantine because it's... nostalgic for him. It's not as though you never desire a Manzanilla even though you've now tried Moscatel. [Laughs pretentiously] Why, while I loved in Boston I frequented a charming little pub regularly, and there's a certain... camaraderie that comes with sharing a brew with one's buds"
Marty: "Yah, Niles. Lighten up! I even give Eddie a sip now and then!
All: *agast*
Daphne: "Well I think a man who can appreciate a beer is rather... charming..."
[Niles grabs the beer from Marty's hand and begins to chug it]
Frasier: [Rolls eyes] Oh please, Niles.

--Screen fades to black--
I bet Daphne would be a great lay.

Last edited:

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Finished the series last night. Very unexpected ending for me. I was OK with it though :)

Frood

a true bro
I think I would have been more okay with it if I had marathoned the whole series rather than watch it weekly for like 6 years. They spent the last 4 months convincing us that robbin and barney were right for each other and could be a couple, even though they spent the previous 8 years convincing us that barney was the eternal bachelor. Then they pull the rug out from underneath and they get a divorce. They also totally left us hanging on lilly and Marshall. There's no closure with them at all.