I check in now and then

chalupa

The gimp
I have no power over that, even though I have 10x posts than everyone else. I'm addicted to your loving.

I suggested that we move out of prem back to E/N, and those homos balked at the suggestion. Convince the homos,bro.

Frood

a true bro
I have no power over that, even though I have 10x posts than everyone else. I'm addicted to your loving.

I suggested that we move out of prem back to E/N, and those homos balked at the suggestion. Convince the homos,bro.
If people start posting interesting stuff that I want to reply to out here, I'll reply, but for the most part, it's old members I barely remember coming back and posting once a year. Hard to get a conversation going from that, especially when Random is hopping.

Zen

Harry Potter MD
On the plus side, I'm here now. The forum just got 200% smrter...smarter.

Last edited:

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Chalupa might be smooth and smart and rich, but... But... Fuck it, I want to be chalupa .

Frood

a true bro
Holy shit TTT is still alive? I just kinda assumed you'd accidentally touch some rubbing alcohol and have a seizure and die. Been years, man!

chalupa

The gimp
Maybe I can reach out to kevinsmith and It's Me as well, and see how many of the old gang we can get back together. Who else is missing other than underbelly, who was the cuntiest of all cunts?

chalupa

The gimp
Are you in touch with them? I was FB friends with nocturnal, but I haven't seen a post in years. Probably not becausehe died or anything, but because they fuck around with the algorithms so much.