I check in now and then

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Nope. Noc stuck around after the hack for a while, but haven't heard from the others since before.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Yeah, was thinking of him as well. He left 4 years ago without saying goodbye. He still has prem.

American Infidel.

chalupa

The gimp
It's funny. brit likes belly, I always thought Truth was funny until he went nutty at the end.

I never understood why people got so worked up about stuff, though. It's the internet. It's a forum. It's an internet forum. I felt like people always took it too seriously, like you people are just funny fuckfaces I know for a few minutes a day, and then I go deal with the real fuckfaces in my life who are not funny at all.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Truth had been a jackass since the start. People just didn't realize what an arrogant little crotch stain he was and he had a loyal following of legally retarded bitches.

It's been so long I don't even remember why I hated him, but I'd still rather snort ghost peppers while taking it bare up the cornhole from @BigMattTheHobo before I'd let him in.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Speaking of which, the day Notoriously F.A.T. found his way back to us was one of the high points of that year for me.

He might be gayer than the love child of One Direction and Elton John, but I love that fat bastard.

Last edited:

chalupa

The gimp
Along the way, I lost the file I kept all the quotes I put down in my sigs. It just started as something I thought was funny, but eventually it became a list of the greatest hits along the way, and I'd read it and laugh. There were names on there like mamichuli (remember her?) pizzikatie/violin tendencies...cool, smooth...geez.

Think about all the people we knew, but only just a little from here. Tinychat really started the death of that, because people tried to make it more than it was, and then it went sploot.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
There was that one guy that lurked but didn't post unless someone actually said his name. Think he was from the UK, maybe his name was Skipbo?

Or Lesbo something like that.

Hate that guy, don't let him back in.

chalupa

The gimp
I remember Violin Tendencies.
She was some work, but she was also kinda interesting. I've often wondered if my mental picture of her was anything like reality. I always thought of her as being a petite, blonde, mildly attractive in a librarian sort of way, high maintenance chick with glasses. Like a reality 6.5, but a solid Harvard 8.

tonythetiger

So say we all
She was some work, but she was also kinda interesting. I've often wondered if my mental picture of her was anything like reality. I always thought of her as being a petite, blonde, mildly attractive in a librarian sort of way, high maintenance chick with glasses. Like a reality 6.5, but a solid Harvard 8.
Yes, that was her. Don’t remember the glasses.

chalupa

The gimp
I'm not saying that is what I know if her, I'm saying that is what I always thought she would look like.

Did you have her picture?

You fapped to her picture, didn't you?