im leaving forever

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im done with this forum im done with the stu pidasshole threats this guy sending me deaf threats this isnt funny anymore im getting bullied left and right catgrabin and big matt arent listening to my suggestions im leaving people are calling me underbelly and the truth yeah whatever if you guys want to continue to make fun of me and bully me good bye im done with this forum i hope you all fucking get yourselfs banned from LIFE FUCK FACES BYE

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
What happened to the arcade? We ever getting that back?
your act is getting old and you knwo what/ lord devastatoion you are chalupa and the neckbeards of the forum king neckbeard YOU ARE KING NECKBEARD AND CHALUPA IS YOUR JESTER NECKBEARD you disgusting pig men need to GET SOEM CLASS AND SHOW SOME REPSECT TOWARDS NEXT MEMBERS EPCEIALYL THOSE OF YOUNG CROWD you fucking BULLY MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE MEAN. YOU ARE CATGRAVIN MEAN. CATGRAVIN IS THE MEANEST BITCH AND YOU ARE MEANER THEN HER!!!!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
What? Oh yeah, please don't go.

:rolleyes:
lol your such a joke without me you and clupas would be like 'oh he hehe we own the forum heheheh big matt is our puppet heheheh we are gay for each other lets spam the forum with our penises hehehehe we like touching each others bums with our fingers heheheheh we like to touch little boys hehehehehehe barack obama is a shitty pressident and hes an ugly negro hehehehehhe we hate black people heheheheheheh lynch all black people heheheheheehheheheh'

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy, it's all an act. I'm actually every other member of the forum except for you.

One day, when you are older, you will then become every person on the forum, and so on and so forth until we have been all the people of the universe or some bullshit.

Also, you're gay.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
ignore list is a plaseebow that you guys fell for honestl yyou guys are dumb fucks i cant believe i saw charupa and lrod devastaation in tears when i put them on the ignore list EVEN created a group to honor me ROFL so sad you guys are a sad bunch of nekcbeard forever cheetoh eating LOSERS fucking LOSERS kiss my bum LOSERS lick my asshole too BUMS

Fero

Old World
Staff member
im done with this forum im done with the stu pidasshole threats this guy sending me deaf threats this isnt funny anymore im getting bullied left and right catgrabin and big matt arent listening to my suggestions im leaving people are calling me underbelly and the truth yeah whatever if you guys want to continue to make fun of me and bully me good bye im done with this forum i hope you all fucking get yourselfs banned from LIFE FUCK FACES BYE
Have fun back on ebwf.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I noticed this today, and I know why nefarious is actually leaving...

He got a job at my local Subway and just won't have the time for us now.