im leaving forever

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
HEY BRITTNEY you fucking BITCH YEAH AT LEAST I HAVE AJOB UNLIKE YOU SITTING HOME ALL DAY SMOKING METH AND BANGING DUES FOR COKE MONEY YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU TALK ALL THE TRASH ON THE INTERNET AND YOU WOULDNT SAY ANY OF THIS TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE BECAUSE I WOULD MAKE YOU SCEAM FOR MY DICK AS I PUMP YOU IN AND OUT AND I HAVE CHALUPA AND LORD DEVASTATION WATCH WITH THERE DICKS CUT OFFFFFF!!!!!!

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Are you in love with me or repulsed by me? Because you're sending some really conflicting signals...

It's okay to love me, man; I'm infatuated with myself too.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yea stu shes the ugly bitch with needle marks on her arms and the smell of meth and chaluaps semen you cant miss her shes a real breadwinner she smokes crack and she smokes cocaine too and she sniffs marijuana and injects marijauan juice shes a real looker

Frood

a true bro
HEY BRITTNEY you fucking BITCH YEAH AT LEAST I HAVE AJOB UNLIKE YOU SITTING HOME ALL DAY SMOKING METH AND BANGING DUES FOR COKE MONEY YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU TALK ALL THE TRASH ON THE INTERNET AND YOU WOULDNT SAY ANY OF THIS TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE BECAUSE I WOULD MAKE YOU SCEAM FOR MY DICK AS I PUMP YOU IN AND OUT AND I HAVE CHALUPA AND LORD DEVASTATION WATCH WITH THERE DICKS CUT OFFFFFF!!!!!!
At least I have a job... You just stay home doing something for money.

Isn't doing something for money kind of, y'know... having a job?

chalupa

The gimp
Why would my dick be cut off? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be watching anything if that happened.

Your premise is flawed.