MACDONALDS IS THE BESt fast food

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
macdonalds is the best im willin to say that its the best food maybe around on the universe seirously where else can you get chicken burgers good tasting vegetables shakes sodas water??? nowhere macdonalds has location all over the world and it gives america a taste of the world but lately here in washington they acuaoly released macdonalds wings i mean migty wings i mean i went there yeterdsay with my mom and i told my mom to get me wings a large soad and friends and she gave me that plus two orders of the wings! at first i was scopetical but afteri took a bite of the cripsy wing it melted in my mouth and it tasted really good so good that i ate all the wings ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND THER WAS LIKE 10 WINGS IN TOTAL!!!! my mom was evne surprised by the wings but i only let her eat a small big because they were mine wings
macdonalds ite hte best go to macdonalds for good quality food NOW i know that europeans will say oh typical fat american to which I SAY MACDONALDS IS ALL OVER YOUR COUNTRY AND GUESS WHAT? ALL PROFITS GO TO AMERICA SO KEEP BUYING AND BUILDING MACDONALDS YOU DUMBO EUROPEANS GO BUY FRIES AND FAT BOY BURGER BECAUSE ALL THE MONEY IS GOING TO OBAMA AND OBAMA IS GIVING US AMERICANS THE MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Fero

Old World
Staff member
We got Quick, which beats McDonald's ass on just about everything. No kidding, try it when you're ever over here.

I'm not sayin' McDo sucks, Quick is just better. Thank you for teaching us how to make hamburgers, America.

Last edited:

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Please, Chick-Fil-A's extra racist chicken puts McD's to shame.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Gonna give the best fast food title to Carl's Jr. No contest, really.
hey moron not everyone lives in that cesspool california carls jr and that fag burger whats the called? in and out wow so overrated when i went to visit my uncle in california last summer and i went to in and out HOLY shit so overrated hte burger was awful and the flies were like salty and way too greasy seriously secret menu why put things secret and hide things from people from ordering? so fucking dumb the shake was thick and i couldnt even suck it through the straw!!! people from los angeles are fucking fags and you idiots from other parts of california that go oh yeah yeah baby in and out baby carls jr baby need to pot down the marijuana and fucking bend over

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Fuck all of your favorite fast food choices, Steak 'N Shake is the best.

Wait, I lied. I'm changing my answer to Five Guys. Their food is made of unicorn sprinkles and rainbows.

Last edited:

BigMattTheHobo

Mexican and fabulous
I don't think any chain is gonna win best sandwich. You gotta find that independent place that has a special draw or makes everything from scratch.

Carl's Jr is really good. I also like jack in the box and Wendy's

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
hey moron not everyone lives in that cesspool california carls jr and that fag burger whats the called? in and out wow so overrated when i went to visit my uncle in california last summer and i went to in and out HOLY shit so overrated hte burger was awful and the flies were like salty and way too greasy seriously secret menu why put things secret and hide things from people from ordering? so fucking dumb the shake was thick and i couldnt even suck it through the straw!!! people from los angeles are fucking fags and you idiots from other parts of california that go oh yeah yeah baby in and out baby carls jr baby need to pot down the marijuana and fucking bend over
Holy shit, I agree with Neffy.

InnOut sucks massive amounts of donkey balls in my opinion. Never have I eaten at such an overrated joint in all of my life as when I ate at an InnOut.