MACDONALDS IS THE BESt fast food

chalupa

The gimp
I don't think any chain is gonna win best sandwich. You gotta find that independent place that has a special draw or makes everything from scratch.

Carl's Jr is really good. I also like jack in the box and Wendy's
Schlotzky's .

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Schlotzky's .
non has everyone head of your stupid fucking shitty german restaurant buy american idiot buy wendys and macdonalds not schlotzsky or some eurofag shit that goes to the european union moron

chalupa

The gimp
non has everyone head of your stupid fucking shitty german restaurant buy american idiot buy wendys and macdonalds not schlotzsky or some eurofag shit that goes to the european union moron
Suck my balls, neffy:
Schlotzsky's is a privately held franchise chain of restaurants, specializing in sandwiches, headquartered in Downtown Austin, Texas. Schlotzsky's has more than 350 franchised and company-owned locations worldwide. Most of the locations are across the south and southwestern United States, but the company is expanding into areas across the country, particularly the north and southeast.[1]

Brittney, Neffy has always been the forum bitch, and that's not going to change just because he exposed chalupa as a traitor to the American economy.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
you are guys are retarts honesly im at my breaking point and im going to invite the hacker back and this time things wont be fixed

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
SCHLOTZKY IS A FUCKING German NAME YOU FUCKING BALD ASS MOTHERFUCKING BITCH BOY FUCK FACE YOU MOTHERCKER I WANT TO SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK AND THEN GLUE A TOPUEE TO YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING COCK ASS BITCH URETHRA LICKING FAGGOT I BET YOU SUCK COCK FOR A LIVING YOU BALD HEADED TWAT FUCKING GOBBLING FAGGOT SUCK MY DICK AND BRITNEYY FOR ALL THE METH HEADS OUT THERE DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND FUCKING SUCK COCK CUNT ASS

chalupa

The gimp
SCHLOTZKY IS A FUCKING German NAME YOU FUCKING BALD ASS MOTHERFUCKING BITCH BOY FUCK FACE YOU MOTHERCKER I WANT TO SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK AND THEN GLUE A TOPUEE TO YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING COCK ASS BITCH URETHRA LICKING FAGGOT I BET YOU SUCK COCK FOR A LIVING YOU BALD HEADED TWAT FUCKING GOBBLING FAGGOT SUCK MY DICK AND BRITNEYY FOR ALL THE METH HEADS OUT THERE DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND FUCKING SUCK COCK CUNT ASS
The Cervantes of modern times...

chalupa

The gimp
Neffy double posted. Ban him, Matt. BAN HIM! lol
You fucking neck beard, why are you so mean to neffy? He is the only person keeping the forums alive, unlike fat mexicants who ban everybody and people who make poo poo jokes. And sluts.