my parents bought me the wrong cellphone!!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
im really mad right now my parents bought me the wrong cellphone friday is my birthday and I TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I WANT AN IPHONE THEY GAVE ME A FREAKING ANDROID!!! im BEYONG UPSET RIGHT NOW i told my mom shes a fucking bitch and she better return the phone or else im just gonna chuck it in the garbage disposal I THREATENED THEM TO RETURN THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY to that piece of shit android market iphone is much better and easeri to use android is all cluttered and the stupid logo that goes DROID very annoying honestly who wants to use andori?D it for autism people like seriously her der i use android im special NOT you losers who use android are just part of the problem but im glad that apple is the leader and the best of hte best pretty soon everyone is going to use an iphone by force i hope obaam makes everyone use an iphone because he uses one too ive seen the obama iphone its really nice

chalupa

The gimp
im really mad right now my parents bought me the wrong cellphone friday is my birthday and I TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I WANT AN IPHONE THEY GAVE ME A FREAKING ANDROID!!! im BEYONG UPSET RIGHT NOW i told my mom shes a fucking bitch and she better return the phone or else im just gonna chuck it in the garbage disposal I THREATENED THEM TO RETURN THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY to that piece of shit android market iphone is much better and easeri to use android is all cluttered and the stupid logo that goes DROID very annoying honestly who wants to use andori?D it for autism people like seriously her der i use android im special NOT you losers who use android are just part of the problem but im glad that apple is the leader and the best of hte best pretty soon everyone is going to use an iphone by force i hope obaam makes everyone use an iphone because he uses one too ive seen the obama iphone its really nice
Ain't that the Truth!

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
Android is superior unless you like having your hand held while using a smart phone
My only complaint was the stock keyboard. Once I upgraded to a third party version I am supremely happy. For instance, I swap out a huge battery for the slim one whenever I'm traveling.

Stu Pidasole

Florida (home) Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama
You are one un- grateful little "BOY, And Matt is right, Android pwns Ishit any day.

I happen to know plenty about the Android system, having problems? ask.

kevinsmith

Methuselah's Great-Grandfather
Android's OS is nice, I must admit, but all the best Android phones are freaking huge.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I got an Iphone 5 64GB when it was released and I still dislike the thing. Would have preferred an SIII like any rational human being, but one can hardly be a whiny bitch about a 900 euro gift.