my parents bought me the wrong cellphone!!!!!

whocares

I remember those days when cell phones were just used to make calls.

Then the cellphones were used for that and playing some games that didn't require too much hardware/software.

Later, cellphones were used for that and sending text messages.

Then the cellphones started to have keyboards on them.

After that, cellphones were used for all that and tracking emails.

Now cellphones are used for everything except calling people.

What's up with that?

whocares

I call people on my cellphone all the time. Your irony is flawed.
chalupa, your example doesn't count... that's because you're gay... and gay people aren't meant to be examples of anything... that's what the bible has taught me...

chalupa

The gimp
chalupa, your example doesn't count... that's because you're gay... and gay people aren't meant to be examples of anything... that's what the bible has taught me...
Yeah, well, you're a...a...

Fuck.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
I got it. Just don't remember the Truth guy all that much to be able to confirm the suspicion.
I remember him as kind of a dick, but he had his moments. Kind of a gray, backround figure that tried to hard, though. Couldn't really point that out in those days, since I wasn't the well respected king among EBN'ers I am now.

Frood

a true bro
He was a funny contributing member of the forum until tiny chat started and then he couldn't breathe because Underbelly's dick was so far down his throat that he lost too many braincells and couldn't do anything but troll...

chalupa

The gimp
He was a funny contributing member of the forum until tiny chat started and then he couldn't breathe because Underbelly's dick was so far down his throat that he lost too many braincells and couldn't do anything but troll...
Sadly, this is exactly what happened.

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
Truth was quite the white knight back in the beginning of my time here. That's actually what I remember most about that dude. Well, that and the day he went on a ballistic rant about Relentless getting a chick from tiny chat to visit him in the hospital. It was hilarious and depressing at the same time.

Nefarious will be here to call me an ugly cunt in 3... 2... 1....

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
i am not the truth that guy is a neckbeard loser who is ufcking an australian girl that looks like an ugly inbred bitch ROFL you guys are so paranoid that im someone when im not im not fucking underbelly that guy is a 40 year old virgin who is as dumb as rocks the guy cant even spell without having to consult his mommy and im not the truth who is a dead ass nerd who will never succum to anything im not that rorsarch guy whoever the fuck he is that ugly eurofag who sits in his house with his small dick in his hand and thinks hes all badass when in reality hes a fucking faggot

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
Hey froid go eat some cyanide serial you cock smoking dafdysboy who fuvminhh