Pulp Fiction

HappyKiller

I bought a cheap wal-mart sandwhich this morning that comes wrapped in plastic with a mustard and mayonaisse packet. I wondered if I had fries - would I have put the mayonaisse on the fries lolz...

chalupa

The gimp
I bought a cheap wal-mart sandwhich this morning that comes wrapped in plastic with a mustard and mayonaisse packet. I wondered if I had fries - would I have put the mayonaisse on the fries lolz...
No, because you're not a gay communist.

chalupa

The gimp
I haven't eaten McDonald's in months. Actually, I don't even remember the last time I was there.

I think i got a spicy chicken sammich from Wendy's like two months ago, and I did get an Arby's roast beef sammich (made me think of brittanyanne) like two weeks ago. I just don't eat fast food. Usually if I want fast food, they have one of those little asian dudes making sushi at the grocery store, and I stop and pick up a tray or two of that. If you get it right off the line, it is really good. Else, it sits in the cooler for a few hours and is only ok.

Nocturnal

Ninja Wizard
I haven't eaten McDonald's in months. Actually, I don't even remember the last time I was there.

I think i got a spicy chicken sammich from Wendy's like two months ago, and I did get an Arby's roast beef sammich (made me think of brittanyanne) like two weeks ago. I just don't eat fast food. Usually if I want fast food, they have one of those little asian dudes making sushi at the grocery store, and I stop and pick up a tray or two of that. If you get it right off the line, it is really good. Else, it sits in the cooler for a few hours and is only ok.
Had a Wendy's spicy chicken the other day. Not bad really.

Read about what is in McDs nuggets recently. Nasty stuff.