Randomer

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I got all my stuff to do my trashy nails, can't wait to upload pics of how bad they'll be for your viewing pleasure froodles.

ennaynattirb

Not sure if I'll get them done tonight or tomorrow since I have to do the polygel first and I've never done that lol

ennaynattirb

Omg you really think I can increase that much? Thanks man!

Wow you did an amazing job. I wish I had that but on my toes
I think I'm going to remove it from the fingers and put it on the toes, then do white with these colors instead:

Screenshot_20210716-211603_Chrome.jpg

I love the look of the matte glitter over purple but think it's too much on my hands.

ennaynattirb

I've always wanted to know....How do you type on a keyboard or use a cell phone with nails that long?
I bite my nails and have nothing unless I have fakes put on, so it's an adjustment for sure. I can't go from nothing to that long so mine are quite a bit shorter than the example photo; I just kind of have to tilt my fingers a little differently and it works fine.

ennaynattirb

The press-ons that you buy in the store don't stay on well enough, I'll do those for like a wedding or something the night before if I feel like it but they don't last much longer than that for me, even with the nail glue which is basically super glue. They're pretty thin as well so even if they adhere well enough, they break easy.

These are the type you form yourself and attach to the nail before it's dry or set, similar to what a salon does. So they're a solid color that I'm not particularly fond of, they're also flawed because this is my first time trying the polygel formula and it's visible where the gel is thinner or where some like bubbles may have been, and finally, I liked this particular polish combination so I got what I needed to copy it.

Trying to quit biting the nails because I have ugly little hobbitses hands to begin with, and the bitten nails don't help.

ennaynattirb

I will call them hobbit hands until I die. They're short and stubby and I think of hobbitses when I look at them.

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Actually. Hobbits famously have large hands and feet relative to their frames
The huge feet thing is from the movies.

The Harfoots were browner of skin, smaller, and shorter, and they were beardless and bootless; their hands and feet were nimble; and they preferred highlands and hillsides. The Stoors were broader, heavier in build; their feet and hands were larger; and they preferred flat lands and riversides. The Fallohides were fairer of skin and also of hair, and they were taller and slimmer than the others; they were lovers of trees and of woodlands

"They [the Harfoots] were the most normal and representative variety of Hobbit, and far the most numerous."

Frood

a true bro
Screenshot_20210719-085621.png

So I went to look up if hobbits have big feet. And I got this

But basically all of the hobbit and lotr are telling us that yea, hobbits have huge balls, especially Sam Gamgee.