Randomer

ennaynattirb

Will give gumjob for meth
I also touch my eyes a lot so that sounds like a really bad idea.

I've tried about everything and this is the most effective deterrent for me until they start coming off, but doing the gel myself means I can fix them pretty quickly so hoping that helps.

Frood

a true bro
The huge feet thing is from the movies.

The Harfoots were browner of skin, smaller, and shorter, and they were beardless and bootless; their hands and feet were nimble; and they preferred highlands and hillsides. The Stoors were broader, heavier in build; their feet and hands were larger; and they preferred flat lands and riversides. The Fallohides were fairer of skin and also of hair, and they were taller and slimmer than the others; they were lovers of trees and of woodlands

"They [the Harfoots] were the most normal and representative variety of Hobbit, and far the most numerous."
Have you read any silmarillion or unfinished tales stuff?

Frood

a true bro
I didnt know you were a LOTR fan. Id ont have the patience for his writing style, but Ive become addicted to youtube videos that tell the tales in more accessible formats

Fero

Old World
Staff member
Maybe you should get fucked by a commie, it'll change your life. Guaranteedddddd. Also it's really fun to fuck in hotels you can basically go crazy and not really clean up after yourself. Don't destroy the place but yeah
What the fuck do you mean by not cleaning up after yourself? Leaving used condoms and cum all over the place? Those Mexican/Polish chambermaids work their asses off. Show some goddamn respect for the working class.

Frood

a true bro
If you ever want to feel worthless, watch the olympics. One of the Irish rowers was a Doctor all through covid, working 14 hours a day, and then training for the olympics in his goddam garage

But he lost in qualifiers so thpbt

sugarcube

Sad emo bitch
I mean I already feel like a human garbage when I just compare myself to a doctor to be honest, but yes absolutely that's impressive.

tonythetiger

So say we all
If you ever want to feel worthless, watch the olympics. One of the Irish rowers was a Doctor all through covid, working 14 hours a day, and then training for the olympics in his goddam garage

But he lost in qualifiers so thpbt
As long as I got to be in that opening ceremony I wouldn’t care.