someone is hecking the forum!!!!

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
look at the tags for every thread!!! niggers, kfc, niggers, NIGGER BIG NIGGER COCKS!!!!!! this is getting out of hand why are the moderators siting on there hands while some nigger is posting nigger in all of the tags???? i miss the days when nigger was removed and it was replaced with successful black negro or somerhing like that but i mean cmon look and hover over the tags EVNE CLICK THE THREADS big fag my mom is a fat slut? i mean cmon!!!! moderators DO YOUR JOB OR ELSE I WILL TELL THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE FORUM SERVER TO SHUT US DOWN ENOUGH WITH THE SPAMMING OR RACISM LIEK THAT

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
its funny you guys are fat white guys sitting behind computers neckbeard and cheetoh and all leather jackets greast hair and you wouldnt say nigger to a black person sface its funny because i bet 5'5 chalupa bald and all saying nigger to a big black mans face hahahahahahahahaha i would love to see chalupa in his squaeaky mickey mouse voice going 'nigger' in front of a black crowd he'd get his skinhead ass whooped back to his white sububrb goody too shoes LOSER hahahahahah i can imagine fredo the belgian oh wait NO BLACK PEOPLE IN BELGIUM ROFL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wow belgium no diversity just pure ugly women and disgusting looking pig houses made for hobits

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
and its awful because the tags i mean nelson mandela a geat man just died and of course the ebaumnation moderators moderate every thread for the tags to say nigger VER Sad i hope the moderatoes are asshoped

chalupa

The gimp
its funny you guys are fat white guys sitting behind computers neckbeard and cheetoh and all leather jackets greast hair and you wouldnt say nigger to a black person sface its funny because i bet 5'5 chalupa bald and all saying nigger to a big black mans face hahahahahahahahaha i would love to see chalupa in his squaeaky mickey mouse voice going 'nigger' in front of a black crowd he'd get his skinhead ass whooped back to his white sububrb goody too shoes LOSER hahahahahah i can imagine fredo the belgian oh wait NO BLACK PEOPLE IN BELGIUM ROFL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wow belgium no diversity just pure ugly women and disgusting looking pig houses made for hobits
Find once where I've posted "nigger" on this forum, not including this post.

In the interest of full disclosure, I think I've posted it once as part of a punch line to a well-known joke. And I'm pretty sure that was in premium...

You can accuse me of all kinds of things, but real racism isn't one of them.

silberfuchs

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but I really don't hate cupcakes, if you catch my drift.

Telaso

I'm Telaso
Bullshit! We all know Lupa is Spooky in disguise. Spooky was racist as hell, don't deny it white boy.

Nefarious

Chalupa's Son
yu guys derail my THREAD AND NOW YOU WANT JUSTICE HUH? FUCK ANIMALS PIG I SWEAR TO GOD if YOU MOTHERFUCKERS EVER CAME TO MY FACE IN REAL LIFE AND DERAIELD ANYTHING OF MINE WETHER IT BE A CONVERSATION RO JUST MY LIFE DIRECTION I WOULD NOT TAKE ANY MERCY AND I WOULD MAKE YOU ROLL LIKE PIGS IN A BLANKET FUCKERS!!!!!